I am in need of help figuring out what my pay will be once separated. 11 year E-6, high-36 is $2,974.56. I was rated 60% DoD and 90% VA.
1. 11 active duty years x 2.5% = 27.5% longevity multiplier
2. $2,974.56 x 0.275 = 818 dollar amount of longevity portion of retired pay
3. $2,974.56 x 60% DoD = 1784.74 DoD retired pay
4. VA comp @ 90% vet alone = $1,833.62 (dependents not mentioned)
5. Retired pay is reduced by $1,833.62 VA = zero retired pay
Entitlement each month: $1,833.62 VA compensation
If you are interested in CRSC, see CRSC LINK <---
The maximum CRSC would be = 818 dollar amount of longevity portion of retired pay
You showed 90% VA.Thanks! So if the VA payment is higher, that's what I'll get? I have a spouse and 3 children which I believe is in the neighborhood of $3,250 or so.
|$2,098.62 + ( 2x $76.00 ) = 2250.62|