TDRL/ PDRL/ BCNR

magilliland

Registered Member
I am on the TDRL. I have exhausted all appeals to be transferred to PDRL. It has been 3 months since the decision. I haven't heard anything from personnel or gotten orders to be separated. Any idea what might be going on? I need to get something before I can appeal to the Board of Corrections.

NoleNation

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Can you provide a little more detail and a timeline as to what’s going on? Thanks !

magilliland

Registered Member
2012 - I received my injury.
2014 - I went to the informal evaluation board. Dec 29, I was transferred to TDRL.
2018 - I had my second med board and informal evaluation board
Feb 2019 - I had my formal board with a finding of 10 percent with separation. Early April 2019, my appeal came back denied.

As of now, I have not received any information further. My TDRL pay and status in DEERS remains unchanged.

RonG

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
2012 - I received my injury.
2014 - I went to the informal evaluation board. Dec 29, I was transferred to TDRL.
2018 - I had my second med board and informal evaluation board
Feb 2019 - I had my formal board with a finding of 10 percent with separation. Early April 2019, my appeal came back denied.

As of now, I have not received any information further. My TDRL pay and status in DEERS remains unchanged.
I am unaware of your service branch, but the Army provides the following:

Question: Who should I contact if I have questions about my physical examinations or other matters pertaining to my status on the TDRL?

Answer:
You can contact your PEBLO at the MTF where your examination is to be conducted. Additionally, you may contact the USAPDA TDRL Branch at 1-855-863-0426 or email at [email protected].

Also, see Point of Contacts for US Army Physical Disability Agency at LINK<----

Good luck,
Ron

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">