PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Need advice ASAP as I just received my 3 year TDRL reevaluation! I went on TDRL 3 years ago with 2 disabilities rated as unfitting. PTSD-50% and Left Shoulder Arthritis 20% for a TDRL rating of 60%. My DA-199 just came back with 50% PTSD and 10% Left Shoulder Arthritis 10% totaling 60%. However, my latest VA ratings for those unfitting conditions are currently PTSD 70% and Left Shoulder Partial Replacement (Artificial Humeral Head) 30%. Shouldn't my ratings to PDRL match my latest VA ratings? Plus my left shoulder unfitting condition has changed since having a partial left shoulder replacement and it's only listed as arthritis now for 10% less than it was originally rated at 3 years ago when my ROM tests fall under the 30% rating schedule. Should I request a review or formal board or just take the 60%? I'm rated as a Captain with 14 years TIS so the extra 10% is about $800 a month. If I don't agree and sign the DA-199 what can I expect? Thanks ahead of time for your assistance!