TDRL

smithg4

Registered Member
I was placed on TDRL on Sept 2016 and have yet to recent anything about a re-evaluation. I called and spoke with someone who verified my contact and said I would be notified via email or mail regarding the date of a re-evaluation. I’m currently 30% DOD and 70% VA. I was in physical therapy who referried me to pain management, who I still am being seen with as well has have several VA appts. Who do I get in contact with setting up a re-evaluation, I feel like I’m behind or at a stand still with no direction.

You just have to wait mine took three years they got up to five to get it done.

I was placed on TDRL on Sept 2016 and have yet to recent anything about a re-evaluation. I called and spoke with someone who verified my contact and said I would be notified via email or mail regarding the date of a re-evaluation. I’m currently 30% DOD and 70% VA. I was in physical therapy who referried me to pain management, who I still am being seen with as well has have several VA appts. Who do I get in contact with setting up a re-evaluation, I feel like I’m behind or at a stand still with no direction.
Welcome to the PEB Forum! :)

In short from an U.S. Army perspective, you will need to contact your specific military branch's TDRL department then inform them that it has been well over 18 months without any notification of scheduling for a TDRL medical re-evaluation.

Hopefully, your direct advisory inquiry shall start the process to generate a TDRL medical re-evaluation as dependent upon your military branch's current TDRL case workloads. Take care!

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!