Telephonic fpeb

Usndocgreen

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Anyone on the navy side been contacted with an actual date for a telephonic fpeb yet??

Haaaa; my Peblo/MSC told me I’m making this up, there is no guidance & the PEB’s have not started doing any of this.

This is a critical piece of information considering how hard it is sometimes to get an FPEB when found fit. I hope you hear something soon.

haha oh i dont doubt you at all & i can only imagine being a PEBLO and tracking the hundreds if not thousands of cases in a region. Just find it all comical no one here has a clue / has heard anything of.

haha oh i dont doubt you at all & i can only imagine being a PEBLO and tracking the hundreds if not thousands of cases in a region. Just find it all comical no one here has a clue / has heard anything of.
PEBLOs are paper pushers. They are not in the decision making loop and they are low on the totem pole when it comes to being in the know. PEBLOs are there to push papers, nothing else. Mine was honest enough to me, I'm not allowed to discuss ......

Great news I just got my telephonic fpeb date of June 3!

I finally got a call from MSC & Patient Admin that OJA should be calling me to schedule mine this upcoming week.

"PEBLOs are paper pushers. They are not in the decision making loop and they are low on the totem pole when it comes to being in the know. PEBLOs are there to push papers, nothing else. Mine was honest enough to me, I'm not allowed to discuss"

Same- my PEBLO has been very helpful with all this, seems like a redundant job though.

Finally talked to OJAG / DC this morning!!! lol If I declined telephonic I would have been # 380 something on the list currently waiting FPEBs. Happy i'm content with telephonic.

It seemed very fair to me on the phone. I don’t think being in person would make a big difference unless your visibly disabled