Thank you, RonG!!

Jason Perry

Founder and Leader
Site Founder
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
Please join me in thanking RonG for his service as a moderator here at the PEB Forum!!

Ron has requested to step back from serving as a moderator. He has been a great help to many folks here on the forum, but he has decided to step back from his service as a moderator.

He had been considering discontinuing his involvement in any management activities for some time. His age and medical challenges were the primary factors in his decision. His departure as a moderator on this board was only one of his recent decisions related to participation at various venues.

RonG will still be participating as a member here, primarily dealing with finance and CRSC issues.

We wish RonG all the best and thank him for his service (both here and his many years in the US Army). Thank you, Sergeant Major!

Please join me in thanking RonG for his service as a moderator here at the PEB Forum!!

Ron has requested to step back from serving as a moderator. He has been a great help to many folks here on the forum, but he has decided to step back from his service as a moderator.

He had been considering discontinuing his involvement in any management activities for some time. His age and medical challenges were the primary factors in his decision. His departure as a moderator on this board was only one of his recent decisions related to participation at various venues.

RonG will still be participating as a member here, primarily dealing with finance and CRSC issues.

We wish RonG all the best and thank him for his service (both here and his many years in the US Army). Thank you, Sergeant Major!
Thank you Ron!! Best Wishes.

Thanks Ron for your guidance and postings over the years!
God Speed

Thanks Ron for the great service you have provided to others via this forum. God Bless and wishing to stay as healthy as you can,

Ron, you are an awesome dude... always willing to help. god bless you

I am a new member on this forum.... or at least a new contributing member on this forum. And Ron has helped me a ton.... Thanks so much....

Ron,

Great job! Appreciate your dedication to the PEB Forum! Thanks buddy and take care! :)

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!

Thank you...I am happy to see you active again (on this board).

Ron

Ron,

Great job! Appreciate your dedication to the PEB Forum! Thanks buddy and take care! :)

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!
Glad to see you back on the forum @Warrior644

Thank you for your service (here and in the Army Ron G!)

Thank you sir.

Ron

Thanks so much for all of your support @RonG always such a great help on the boards!!

Thank you...Ron