Thank you!

HealthisWealth

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Just wanted to thank the creators and everyone on this forum. It has helped me tremendously! I have been very patient and positive doing my MEB process, and everything worked out better than I could imagine. I currently have a VA rating of 100% and DOD rating of 80% PDRL. I am very happy to be retired. This was a long process, but well worth the wait. A little background: I was referred for DDD and Bilateral hip FAI. My process was done at JBSA. My MEB started in October 2016. VA ratings was April 2017. PEB ratings was May 2017. I am currently waiting to meet with my PEBLO on tomorrow to sign the 199 and wait to hear from the PDA. I have gained a lot of knowledge from this site. And the best advice I can tell everyone is stay patient and make sure you read all of the regulations such as the CFR 38 and the militarydisabilitymadeeasy website. Good luck everyone and stay positive and patient!!!

Warrior644

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
Just wanted to thank the creators and everyone on this forum. It has helped me tremendously! I have been very patient and positive doing my MEB process, and everything worked out better than I could imagine. I currently have a VA rating of 100% and DOD rating of 80% PDRL. I am very happy to be retired. This was a long process, but well worth the wait. A little background: I was referred for DDD and Bilateral hip FAI. My process was done at JBSA. My MEB started in October 2016. VA ratings was April 2017. PEB ratings was May 2017. I am currently waiting to meet with my PEBLO on tomorrow to sign the 199 and wait to hear from the PDA. I have gained a lot of knowledge from this site. And the best advice I can tell everyone is stay patient and make sure you read all of the regulations such as the CFR 38 and the militarydisabilitymadeeasy website. Good luck everyone and stay positive and patient!!!
Indeed, congratulations on the receipt of your IPEB findings with a PDRL adjudication. :) Take care and enjoy! :cool:

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">