The Ball is Rolling Again...

sw78

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Hey everyone...I hope you’re all doing well. I started a new post because I noticed my older one wasn’t posting for everyone to see. Anyways...after 2 months of waiting l, my process is once again moving because I received my ratings today (below)...

Referral by PCM - 11 Mar 19
Met with Dr. for P3 Profile - 27 Mar 19
1st Appointment with PEBLO - 29 Mar 19
Mandatory briefing for everyone - 2 Apr 19
Appointment with MSC - 10 Apr 19

All C&P Exams have been scheduled:
VA Dental Exam - 23 Apr 19
VA Medical Exam - 30 Apr 19
VA Audiology Exam - 7 May 19
VA Mental Health - 14 May

Received NARSUM - 4 June
Found Unfit - 26 June
Packet sent to VA for ratings - 1 July
Received Ratings - 4 Sep

Today I received 50% Army / 100% VA. The Army side doesn’t matter much to me as I hit 20 years last month. Just knowing that I’ll make just as much after this is over with as I make while in uniform is a blessing for my family and I. I hope you’re all hanging in there...I know the waiting sucks but your time will come. Continue to get any treatment and advocate for yourself and your health if you’re not being taken care of.

Hey everyone...I hope you’re all doing well. I started a new post because I noticed my older one wasn’t posting for everyone to see. Anyways...after 2 months of waiting l, my process is once again moving because I received my ratings today (below)...

Referral by PCM - 11 Mar 19
Met with Dr. for P3 Profile - 27 Mar 19
1st Appointment with PEBLO - 29 Mar 19
Mandatory briefing for everyone - 2 Apr 19
Appointment with MSC - 10 Apr 19

All C&P Exams have been scheduled:
VA Dental Exam - 23 Apr 19
VA Medical Exam - 30 Apr 19
VA Audiology Exam - 7 May 19
VA Mental Health - 14 May

Received NARSUM - 4 June
Found Unfit - 26 June
Packet sent to VA for ratings - 1 July
Received Ratings - 4 Sep

Today I received 50% Army / 100% VA. The Army side doesn’t matter much to me as I hit 20 years last month. Just knowing that I’ll make just as much after this is over with as I make while in uniform is a blessing for my family and I. I hope you’re all hanging in there...I know the waiting sucks but your time will come. Continue to get any treatment and advocate for yourself and your health if you’re not being taken care of.
Congrats! How long after your packet was sent to the IPEB did you receive your UNFIT memo?

It was pretty fast for me. I’d say 2 weeks at most.