Since February 2009 I have been not fit for duty due to a line of duty injury. My Initial Medical Board was submitted in May 2010 and my Disposition Medical Board was submitted in October 2011. My obligated service ended in May 2012. Since I became injured, I have been working for over two years to be accepted to civilian school in order to have a sustainable & meaningful career, and am scheduled to start in just a few weeks but am now being told by my command that I cannot, since I don't have findings yet (well, actually my command is saying that I can take leave to start school, and then when i run out of leave, I'll have to drop out of school and come back to the CG, which to me does not seem like a realistic option). At this point I would greatly appreciate any advice on how to convince my command to allow me to attend school while awaiting findings, even if i run out of leave. Because of multiple delays by medical and PSC, my entire professional future is being jeopardized by the timeframe of adjudication of the medical board. I feel trapped and punished by the multiple delays that have occurred throughout this whole process. I am being pushed to waive the medical board to be able to attend school, which I do not want to do because my condition requires continued treatment. If anyone has any ideas, I'd really appreciate them!!