Timeline..at the end of the road

brittanywilliamson

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I signed my DA199 on 31 Mar 17. I kept calling the PDA every week and now it's going on week 5. Today, the PDA told me that my case is just now prepped to be sent to them from the JBLM PEB.

Anyone in this same situation? I'm trying to estimate how long it will be from the PDA back to JBLM for me to get orders at this point.

It took about 30 day for me, so your should be coming soon.

Yes. Then of course I had to waiting for my last day of duty to pass to begin terminal leave. Best wishes. Mike

I AM IN THE SAME BOAT!! I signed for mine the 30th of march...only nobody is telling me anything that's going on...I had a soldier that just went through this but it only took her 3 weeks to get her orders and bounce so I have no idea what's going on. I have no answers nobody picks up my calls. What did they end up telling you?

I signed my DA199 on 31 Mar 17. I kept calling the PDA every week and now it's going on week 5. Today, the PDA told me that my case is just now prepped to be sent to them from the JBLM PEB.

Anyone in this same situation? I'm trying to estimate how long it will be from the PDA back to JBLM for me to get orders at this point.

I AM IN THE SAME BOAT!! I signed for mine the 30th of march...only nobody is telling me anything that's going on...I had a soldier that just went through this but it only took her 3 weeks to get her orders and bounce so I have no idea what's going on. I have no answers nobody picks up my calls. What did they end up telling you?

Same exact situation here GOOSEGUY! signed my 199 on 30 Mar and still waiting...... 2-3 weeks my ass...... what is this JBLM mean?

So I just got done responding to an email to the MEB supervisor here at JBLM. She told me she and my MEB approving authority contacted the PEB and requested my case be expedited. She told me that they have been able to push several cases up with this request. I would suggest getting with your PEBLO and asking for his/her supervisor's contact information.

And my apologies for continuously mentioning JBLM..Joint Base Lewis-McChord, AKA Fort Lewis, WA.

you guys are awesome ive been looking for a forum like this pretty much thee entire duration of my MEB lmao, totally kept in the dark for most shit and then you call and its like your burdening them because they are so busy which I get it most of them are but I mean keep us in the loop or something. at least yall have supervisors you can contact and all this other stuff I don't even have that information. what is this PDA how can I look it up, what is this ombudsman everyone is speaking of what can they do for you?

you guys are awesome ive been looking for a forum like this pretty much thee entire duration of my MEB lmao, totally kept in the dark for most shit and then you call and its like your burdening them because they are so busy which I get it most of them are but I mean keep us in the loop or something. at least yall have supervisors you can contact and all this other stuff I don't even have that information. what is this PDA how can I look it up, what is this ombudsman everyone is speaking of what can they do for you?
The PDA can be looked up as "Army PDA" on google. Here is the number: 703-325-0834. The ombudsman acts as the middle man between you and your unit. For me, my unit was giving me shit about having so many MEB appts and of course they don't understand what we are going through. I contacted the Ombudsman at my IDES bldg and he called them. Command never gave me shit again. They can also contact your PEBLO or other contacts if you have issues with your case.

The PDA can be looked up as "Army PDA" on google. Here is the number: 703-325-0834. The ombudsman acts as the middle man between you and your unit. For me, my unit was giving me shit about having so many MEB appts and of course they don't understand what we are going through. I contacted the Ombudsman at my IDES bldg and he called them. Command never gave me shit again. They can also contact your PEBLO or other contacts if you have issues with your case.

Just spoke with a mr. al (0810) My case shows "incoming" JBLM PEB routed to epeb from mpeb? his suggestion was to get with my PEBLO and make sure he got my soldier election and sent it with the packet. The packet gets sent to the PEB before it gets sent to PDA..which they are the final approving authority..I have a little better understanding thanks to you! however im still unsure as to why that is taking so damn long..i keep hearing about this system crash bs system update but whatever. it seems cut and dry to me. So yesterday I contacted my Ombudsman here at riley and she told me that they just got out of a meeting with the COL over the IDES clinic, and he wants to know ever case that is over 30 days because he is going to get involved. good thing? bad thing? I figured it could only help but im still at a loss as to why this is taking so damn long. hopefully I will have more today definitely tomorrow though.

I literally just got off the phone with Mr. Al and he told me that my case is at the PDA. BUT..... Here's the kicker, they are backlogged and could not give me a date on when it will be signed and done..... I will say this tho, it felt good to finally get a answer.

I literally just got off the phone with Mr. Al and he told me that my case is at the PDA. BUT..... Here's the kicker, they are backlogged and could not give me a date on when it will be signed and done..... I will say this tho, it felt good to finally get a answer.

well from there its usually takes 10 days..right? that's awesome man congrats your at the end..so your telling me the PDA is now backed up? insane he didn't mention that to me..freakin ridiculous man

well from there its usually takes 10 days..right? that's awesome man congrats your at the end..so your telling me the PDA is now backed up? insane he didn't mention that to me..freakin ridiculous man

Yea man, I will be relieved once I get that last phone call that they have my orders. He never told me how long its been there or anything, but hey I got a answer.

Yea man, I will be relieved once I get that last phone call that they have my orders. He never told me how long its been there or anything, but hey I got a answer.

well keep us posted man..we are on the same timeline that's crazy that yours is over there! we signed the same time yet my PEBLO is just jerking around. please let me know when it all comes through and what is said.

well keep us posted man..we are on the same timeline that's crazy that yours is over there! we signed the same time yet my PEBLO is just jerking around. please let me know when it all comes through and what is said.

You bet bud. I will post once I get them. Hopefully you get yours soon as well