Referred - 6/28/22
Filed claims with MSC - 7/5/22
First exam - 7/12/22
Last exam - 7/28/22 (or so I thought)
Makeup exam - 11/4/22
NARSUM signed - 12/12/22. Expedited request also submitted
Submitted to PEB - 12/13/22. Found unfit shortly after
Case sent to VA for rating: 12/23/22

Had one of my exams missing info so I had to reschedule another one. Problem was that no one reached out to me and my Peblo assured me everything was working. Peblo has been great, but working with anything on the VA side has been SLOW. I complained enough and had various different reps call me to try to rectify my grievances. Finally got a hold of my MSC who apologized profusely for not getting with me sooner to get it all sorted out. Eventually got it all sorted out and now things are moving again.

Anyway, hoping my ratings come quickly!

Referred - 6/28/22
Filed claims with MSC - 7/5/22
First exam - 7/12/22
Last exam - 7/28/22 (or so I thought)
Makeup exam - 11/4/22
NARSUM signed - 12/12/22. Expedited request also submitted
Submitted to PEB - 12/13/22. Found unfit shortly after
Case sent to VA for rating: 12/23/22

Had one of my exams missing info so I had to reschedule another one. Problem was that no one reached out to me and my Peblo assured me everything was working. Peblo has been great, but working with anything on the VA side has been SLOW. I complained enough and had various different reps call me to try to rectify my grievances. Finally got a hold of my MSC who apologized profusely for not getting with me sooner to get it all sorted out. Eventually got it all sorted out and now things are moving again.

Anyway, hoping my ratings come quickly!
Who is doing your exams? If it is QTC you can call them to ask to be scheduled. You don't have to wait for them to reach out.

Optum was. Problem was they weren’t showing any pending exams. I called them a few times and they had nothing yet.

Optum was. Problem was they weren’t showing any pending exams. I called them a few times and they had nothing yet.
You can let them know you are willing to travel further away to get seen sooner. I have seen that done before.

You can let them know you are willing to travel further away to get seen sooner. I have seen that done before.
Right, and I did. I got scheduled quickly once I sorted it all out; the issue was with my MSC who sat on information for weeks and refused to answer calls and emails. Exams are done now though and have been since beginning of November

Update:
- Ratings complete on 1/10/23
- Signed 199 the following week
- just waiting on hitting TRANSPOC roster and orders now. Hearing it could still be a bit though because the system for generating orders is still down due to the brown-out; not sure if anyone else is hearing the same??

My timeline looks similar and might be right behind yours. Hopefully I hear back soon though. When I spoke with my PEBLO she did tell me something about the system being funky trying to get orders.

06 September 2022- Referred
22 September 2022- claims with MSC
3 October 2022- first exam
24 October 2022- last exam
12/21/2022 -NARSUM signed
12/28/2022- submitted to PEB
1/17/2023- with VA for rating

My timeline looks similar and might be right behind yours. Hopefully I hear back soon though. When I spoke with my PEBLO she did tell me something about the system being funky trying to get orders.

06 September 2022- Referred
22 September 2022- claims with MSC
3 October 2022- first exam
24 October 2022- last exam
12/21/2022 -NARSUM signed
12/28/2022- submitted to PEB
1/17/2023- with VA for rating
Hopefully your ratings don’t take too long

Have you gotten orders? Or even started out processing yet?

My PEBLO said PEB has finished with my case and it's just sitting at distribution as of Thursday. So hope to get my ratings/199 done soon.

Have you gotten orders? Or even started out processing yet?

My PEBLO said PEB has finished with my case and it's just sitting at distribution as of Thursday. So hope to get my ratings/199 done soon.
No orders yet. Hit TRANSPOC on 25 JAN. I guess they’re still having issues processing medical retirements so we’ll see. Should start clearing at the end of this week though

finally got my rating back today, my stuff looked good so signed my 199 and was sent up today. Hope I'm close behind you.

Nice! Apparently the system for generating orders is still down so could be a bit still