Timeline for 3 fails shoulder surgeries

What have y'all seen as the average for the QTC exams to get back to the VA? My physcial exam is in quality review and they said it could take a few weeks. like WTF?!

What have y'all seen as the average for the QTC exams to get back to the VA? My physcial exam is in quality review and they said it could take a few weeks. like WTF?!
Geez a couple weeks! That can’t be right. They have a certain amount of time to get them turned around according to the doctor that did one of my exams. I think she said three to four days.

I called my VA rep this morning to see if the exams would be back to my PEBLO and she stated that it was in quality review, I called QTC and they were the ones that said its be in review since last week and it could take some time. Like my deadline for IPEB is next monday.

Well I hope they don’t blow your deadline.

Is QTC a contractor that does C&P exams?

Yes they are the contractor for the C&P exams.

Yes they are the contractor for the C&P exams.
Ok so that’s the difference my exams were done by the VA that’s why I got them back so quickly.

I called QTC again this morning and they said that all my documents should be uploaded to the VA by thursday. They were waiting on a signature from the Dr.

Well its thursday and I called QTC again and wouldn't you know the dr for the physcial exam still hasn't signed the paperwork that was sent to him... getting a little frustrated with it and I am half tempted to call the local QTC office to see if they can relay a message to that Dr to sign the forms.

Beyond ridiculous!! Your peblo needs to be pushing that doctor to sign them!

Beyond ridiculous!! Your peblo needs to be pushing that doctor to sign them!
I think its outside of the realm of the PEBLO. My VA rep has called QTC each day this week trying to get an update also. You are right, it is beyond ridiculous that it is taking this long.

So more of an update, I was playing phone tag with QTC regional office and the local office today. From what I gathered, when my package was being QA by them, they "broke" the pysicians signature and that is a big deal. So they send it back to the local office for a new signature and it should be updated today. I will be calling them back tomorrow to see if there is an update.

So more of an update, I was playing phone tag with QTC regional office and the local office today. From what I gathered, when my package was being QA by them, they "broke" the pysicians signature and that is a big deal. So they send it back to the local office for a new signature and it should be updated today. I will be calling them back tomorrow to see if there is an update.
Cool hope it all works out

Getting somewhere with at least the VA portion.... Now if my PEBLO wasn't on leave....

1572633567662.png

I just got a copy of my C&P exams from my PEBLO this morning and I am currently reading through all 166 pages. My initial referred condition was left shoulder pain. Well I guess my range of motion for that shoulder isn't as good as I though it was:

1572886487613.png

After about a 20 mins phone call with my PEBLO, she was saying that AFPC is averaging 30 days for IPEBs and that she gave the local board until Friday to get the results back to her. The hope is that the local board can meet in the next day or so and get this rolling sooner rather than later.

On a different note, I just want to thank everyone for keeping me sane through this entire process.

I just got a copy of my C&P exams from my PEBLO this morning and I am currently reading through all 166 pages. My initial referred condition was left shoulder pain. Well I guess my range of motion for that shoulder isn't as good as I though it was:

View attachment 4695

After about a 20 mins phone call with my PEBLO, she was saying that AFPC is averaging 30 days for IPEBs and that she gave the local board until Friday to get the results back to her. The hope is that the local board can meet in the next day or so and get this rolling sooner rather than later.

On a different note, I just want to thank everyone for keeping me sane through this entire process.

Yup that's what my PEBLO told me as well. Guess 30 days is the standard. Hoping it comes back sooner than that. Good luck!

View attachment 4695

So all and all with the snafoo how long from your last QTC appt to your PEBLO having results?