Timeline for 3 fails shoulder surgeries

I just got off the phone with the IPEB, recommendation as of 30 mins ago, signed, Discharge with Severance. Rated my left shoulder pain at 20%.

I just got off the phone with the IPEB, recommendation as of 30 mins ago, signed, Discharge with Severance. Rated my left shoulder pain at 20%.
That seemed really fast! Are you happy with that? Either way good luck with your new journey!

That seemed really fast! Are you happy with that? Either way good luck with your new journey!

It was with the IPEB for exactly 11 days before they signed it. Yes I am very happy. The severance pay alone will be enough for my wife and I to finally buy a house and take care of a few things. I was hoping for 30% but for the referred condition of left shoulder "pain", its hard to get above 20 from what they stated to me on the phone.

It was with the IPEB for exactly 11 days before they signed it. Yes I am very happy. The severance pay alone will be enough for my wife and I to finally buy a house and take care of a few things. I was hoping for 30% but for the referred condition of left shoulder "pain", its hard to get above 20 from what they stated to me on the phone.
Congrats man. I'm at 35 days and counting. Not as quick. That's what my wife and I are going to do as well if we don't get 30%

Congrats man. I'm at 35 days and counting. Not as quick. That's what my wife and I are going to do as well if we don't get 30%

Have you tried calling the board?

It’s your life and your career.

True. Your PEBLO give you that

no. I called my PEBLO after talking with AFPC. She didn’t seem thrilled that I called them before they had a chance to notify her.

no. I called my PEBLO after talking with AFPC. She didn’t seem thrilled that I called them before they had a chance to notify her.
Nice! LMAO! Well if they would do their job like they are supposed to. Where you stationed out of

Nice! LMAO! Well if they would do their job like they are supposed to. Where you stationed out of

True. I am out of Offutt.

I'm gonna have to give it a try. Maybe mine is done as well

I would call in the afternoon as the TSgt who answers is very good at his job compared to the morning crew.

Now to wait for my PEBLO to contact me so I can sign the AF Form 1180.

1575409023640.png

Signed for ratings. 20% DOD / 100% VA. Proposed DOS 13 Jan 2020!!!

Sec Af signed off on Discharge Decision. Will have orders in hand w/in 24hrs.