Timeline for getting orders?

murphy

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Hey all. Army here. I signed my ratings last monday. Was curious how long it takes to get orders? Does anyone have any current info on how long it has been taking to get their orders?

I was told about 2 weeks by my peblo.

Thanks,

murph.

popa_top2000

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
I signed my ratings last Tuesday and my PEBLO told me 2 weeks as well. I wish it was today.

traps03

Registered Member
Iam in same boat. Signed my findings last Tuesday. No clue when Ian getting my orders. Peblo said up to a month. Couple soldiers I know have been only taking 2 weeks. Some medical sgt in my company said she's going keep calling to speed up my orders. Which I don't think she can. Does anyone one know if she's able to speed anything up?

murphy

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Got orders this morning. Final out in may, leaving post in april!!!!! WOO HOO!. Finally done shortly.......

Peblo didnt call me mind you. I went to my S1 and she checked her email and said I had thing to turn in ASAP so they could finish my orders IE such as leave and a final date etc.

So anyone who was around my time..... Check ^^

later for now.

popa_top2000

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
thats good to know. hopefully I get mine very soon. With leave and PTDY I will be out in April as well, can't wait!

popa_top2000

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
I got my release message today, it was exactly 2 weeks from when I signed my findings. With leave final out will be 27 Mar.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">