21 Aug Package sent to DP2NP
27 Aug Package kicked back for more info
24 Sep Package sent back to DP2NP
27 Sep Full MEB Directed
01 Oct MEB Briefing
10 Oct Scheduled to Meet VA MSC
Update
03 Oct Met with VA MSC
04 Oct Scheduled 3 C&P exams for 8th,21st and 23rd.

29 Nov....Why do you ask?

we are on the same deadline but your further in the process thanks to my PEBLO being on leave. Did you have to gather your medical files yourself or did the miitary do it for you? My PEBLO wont meet until I give her all my files from every doctor I've seen.

we are on the same deadline but your further in the process thanks to my PEBLO being on leave. Did you have to gather your medical files yourself or did the miitary do it for you? My PEBLO wont meet until I give her all my files from every doctor I've seen.
It was done for me....All I had to do was sign a release of medical information.

It’s weird that they don’t get them for you because they have to give them to the MSC.

What is your IPEB deadline?

Update
03 Oct Met with VA MSC
04 Oct Scheduled 3 C&P exams for 8th,21st and 23rd.
Update
21 Oct Gen Med
23 Oct Audiology (All C&P exams complete)

Just got my psych eval date of monday next week. Last appt is nov 1st. Looks like were tracking and it looks like you got 100% on your psych eval, congrats. I read on your other thread you said your falling apart, what exactly is it your going through if it's not to personal?

Just got my psych eval date of monday next week. Last appt is nov 1st. Looks like were tracking and it looks like you got 100% on your psych eval, congrats. I read on your other thread you said your falling apart, what exactly is it your going through if it's not to personal?

I sent you a pm

Update: I’m currently waiting on my doctor to write my NARSUM after my exams. I didn’t even know that had to happen. I thought the exam results came back I sign agreeing with them and then they go to IPEB. Is being out by Christmas even a possibility?

They arent writing your NARSUM, they do a review to ensure that there are no other unfitting conditions.. once that is done you will sign and it goes to AFPC from there.. In all honesty you may not make it out my Christmas.. it truly depends on how quickly they get your NARSUM/local board done.. and how busy/backed up the VA is.. I've seen some quick turns lately but its a few here and there.

My PEBLO said it should be done by tomorrow. So is she talking about my AF 618?