Timeline for Mental Health

Does that mean your boardable conditions have been rated by the VA already?

How'd you go from not having AFPC look at your package to DOD ratings in like 1 weekend

Yes my ratings have been completed. My PEBLO was shocked by how fast it went through as well. I guess the PEB was incorrect but my package not being looked at. Now I'm just waiting on DOD. I don't even try to understand the process anymore I just check my va.gov, call my PEBLO once a week and go to appointments.

Yes my ratings have been completed. My PEBLO was shocked by how fast it went through as well. I guess the PEB was incorrect but my package not being looked at. Now I'm just waiting on DOD. I don't even try to understand the process anymore I just check my va.gov, call my PEBLO once a week and go to appointments.
What's the estimated timeline for getting your ratings from the DOD? is that what they meant when they said the IPEB at AFPC is behind, the ratings are running behind?

5 days according to the memo. The guy I spoke with said they are understaffed, but I don't know exactly what that means because the same guy said my package hadn't been touched yet. So I'm taking everyone's word with a grain of salt.

5 days according to the memo. The guy I spoke with said they are understaffed, but I don't know exactly what that means because the same guy said my package hadn't been touched yet. So I'm taking everyone's word with a grain of salt.
Add under-trained to that list of their issues from outside looking in based on his responses. Anyways great news for you, hopefully you'll be out soon!

How long now before I should expect to sign for my ratings?

Made a phone call today and unofficially found out that I’m TDRL @ 100%. I should be signing this week or next week.

Sweet jesus, I had mine submitted in April, and didn't hear back until about the same time as you. Lucky that it got completed so fast. Hope you get your official results soon!

Made a phone call today and unofficially found out that I’m TDRL @ 100%. I should be signing this week or next week.
Who did you call to find that info? Also congratulations!

Who did you call at what number to get the info? Congrats!

PEB....the guy was reading my report to himself out loud lol. It was completely unexpected.

I’m hoping to sign tomorrow for my ratings.

How long after I sign for ratings can I expect to see orders?

I would think pretty soon tbh.

It all depends on when your retirement date would be, your leave Balance, and any other TDY you plan on doing. It has to be at the end of the month so that way your retirement pay starts the next day. That won’t stop you from final outing and starting your terminal early.

UPDATE:
21 Aug Package sent to DP2NP
27 Aug Package kicked back for more info
24 Sep Package sent back to DP2NP
27 Sep Full MEB Directed
01 Oct MEB Briefing
02 Oct Scheduled to Meet VA MSC
03 Oct Met with VA MSC
04 Oct Scheduled 3 C&P exams for 8th, 21st and 23rd
08 Oct C&P Exam
21 Oct C&P Exam
23 Oct C&P Exam (All C&P Exams Complete)
28 Oct C&P Exam Results Sent to PEBLO
07 Nov Signed Narsum/AF 618
08 Nov Packaged Received by IPEB(AFPC)
26 Nov Notification of AF 356 ratings are back with PEBLO (Just waiting to get the phone call to come in and sign for them.)

UPDATE:
27 Sep Full MEB Directed
01 Oct MEB Briefing
03 Oct Met with VA MSC
08 Oct C&P Exam
21 Oct C&P Exam
26 Nov Notification of AF 356 ratings are back with PEBLO (Just waiting to get the phone call to come in and sign for them.)
26 Nov Official Ratings of 100% DOD/100% VA TDRL

UPDATE:
27 Sep Full MEB Directed
01 Oct MEB Briefing
03 Oct Met with VA MSC
08 Oct C&P Exam
21 Oct C&P Exam
26 Nov Official Ratings of 100% DOD/100% VA TDRL
Congrats!