Timeline for Mental Health

"Entitlement to special monthly compensation is proposed in this case because criteria regarding housebound have been met." What does that mean?

any word on when your retirement date is as well as out date?!
Nope. Will probably go through all of that Monday when my PEBLO gets back. My commander notified me and I spoke to my PEBLO over the phone who filled me in on the rest.

UPDATE:
21 Aug Package sent to DP2NP
27 Aug Package kicked back for more info
24 Sep Package sent back to DP2NP
27 Sep Full MEB Directed
01 Oct MEB Briefing
02 Oct Scheduled to Meet VA MSC
03 Oct Met with VA MSC
04 Oct Scheduled 3 C&P exams for 8th, 21st and 23rd
08 Oct C&P Exam
21 Oct C&P Exam
23 Oct C&P Exam (All C&P Exams Complete)
28 Oct C&P Exam Results Sent to PEBLO
07 Nov Signed Narsum/AF 618
08 Nov Packaged Received by IPEB(AFPC)
26 Nov Notification of AF 356 ratings are back with PEBLO (Just waiting to get the phone call to come in and sign for them.)
26 Nov Official Ratings of 100% DOD/100% VA TDRL
02 Dec Signed for rating (Awaiting Orders)

I thought waiting on orders would be the easy part, boy was I wrong I'm more stress now than ever before. I've already turned in my Lease termination letter so I'm really hoping to have my orders soon so that TMO can pick up my stuff.

Yeah its the wait that is the hardest part. Who would have thought that waiting on orders would take soo long.

Yeah its the wait that is the hardest part. Who would have thought that waiting on orders would take soo long.
Is your PEBLO still saying you should have yours this week?

Is your PEBLO still saying you should have yours this week?

She called me this morning and was hoping to have them to me today. But in reality, it should be this week. Has your PEBLO called your case manager yet?

She called me this morning and was hoping to have them to me today. But in reality, it should be this week. Has your PEBLO called your case manager yet?
Nope I just sent my PEBLO a message that will hopefully spark him to do something.

Just spoke with my PEBLO and he said I should have my DOS in a couple days and then my orders shortly after. So for now I'll just sit and wait :confused:

To me it is interesting how some case workers move quickly on this stuff and others take their time. It could also be due to how much leave you have and the TDY you want to take. They have to cross of the t's and dot the i's.

To me it is interesting how some case workers move quickly on this stuff and others take their time. It could also be due to how much leave you have and the TDY you want to take. They have to cross of the t's and dot the i's.
Could be. I just want them soon so I can do TMO its the only thing I'm worried about moving out before the end of the month.

UPDATE:
27 Sep Full MEB Directed
01 Oct MEB Briefing
03 Oct Met with VA MSC
08 Oct C&P Exam
21 Oct C&P Exam
26 Nov Notification of AF 356 ratings are back with PEBLO (Just waiting to get the phone call to come in and sign for them.)
05 Dec Received Orders

When you say PEB do you mean PEBLO or you called someone at the PEB if so what’s the contact info

Called someone at the PEB at AFPC and they can look into your case.

UPDATE:
27 Sep Full MEB Directed
01 Oct MEB Briefing
03 Oct Met with VA MSC
08 Oct C&P Exam
21 Oct C&P Exam
05 Dec Received Orders
DOS 02 March 2020/ Final Out 20 Dec 2019

UPDATE:
27 Sep Full MEB Directed
01 Oct MEB Briefing
03 Oct Met with VA MSC
08 Oct C&P Exam
21 Oct C&P Exam
05 Dec Received Orders
DOS 02 March 2020/ Final Out 20 Dec 2019

Just in time for christmas!!

Thank you. My PEBLO has given me all false information. Just found out my case hasn’t moved for two months because he couldn’t login to a system. Hopefully AFPC can help me figure out where it’s at

Do you have a number you called? I called AFPC and they said they couldn’t see anything about my case, said they would submit a ticket with medical to see where it’s at

Do you have a number you called? I called AFPC and they said they couldn’t see anything about my case, said they would submit a ticket with medical to see where it’s at

210-565-3580