script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

Timeline help

yeetyeetyeet

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
So I received my permanent profile on 26AUG21, which put me as a 3 on my PULHES. On my profile it says I’m referred to the MEB, but it has been almost 3 weeks and I haven’t received a call or email from anybody. So I really don’t know what’s going on. Any help would be great.

D1234

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
So I received my permanent profile on 26AUG21, which put me as a 3 on my PULHES. On my profile it says I’m referred to the MEB, but it has been almost 3 weeks and I haven’t received a call or email from anybody. So I really don’t know what’s going on. Any help would be great.
You should talk to your provider they will most likely be the one submitting your MEB.

yeetyeetyeet

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
You should talk to your provider they will most likely be the one submitting your MEB.
So when I spoke with her on the 26th, she didn’t really have any clue about the MEB process. She has never had to do one before. She’s a civilian, and she thought that somebody above her signs the approving authority block. When I talked to another civilian rep for my unit, he said that the approving authority block on the profile did not need to be signed that my case was already sent to IDES and that I should get a call or something from them. But i haven’t received a call or email from anybody and nobody really seems to know what is going on

Provis

So when I spoke with her on the 26th, she didn’t really have any clue about the MEB process. She has never had to do one before. She’s a civilian, and she thought that somebody above her signs the approving authority block. When I talked to another civilian rep for my unit, he said that the approving authority block on the profile did not need to be signed that my case was already sent to IDES and that I should get a call or something from them. But i haven’t received a call or email from anybody and nobody really seems to know what is going on
Civilian Providers can't send you to a MEB. The your MTF has to do it. Are you active duty or reserve/guard? How that works depends on your answer to that question.

yeetyeetyeet

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Civilian Providers can't send you to a MEB. The your MTF has to do it. Are you active duty or reserve/guard? How that works depends on your answer to that question.
I’m active duty, but DA Select recruiter. So not on an army installation. So the medical clinic I go to, the provider is a civilian. Not an army officer

Provis

Army medical clinic with civilian providers. What can go wrong? LOL. Whoever can issue P3 profiles is the person that is submitting the MEB request. Find out where the P3 was submitted. However I don't think you will need to do much. I am guessing it just takes a bit longer due to the multiple people that have to work on things. My wife is AGR and when she got a P3 profile it was shortly after a Fit for Duty Exam. They said that she would be getting a P3 profile and soon thereafter a PEBLO would reach out to her.