Timeline NMCSD

Boats_

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I am stationed at NMCSD, unfit condition is PTSD. Here is my timeline, I will update whenever I move forward. If anyone is going through a similar situation please share your experiences.

Week of Thanksgiving 2018(apx 26 Nov 2018) - MEB Initiated
25 Jan 2019 - Last C&P Exam
28 Feb 2019 - NARSUM completed
5 Mar 2019- Package sent off to DoD/ VA

Now it's a waiting game. My PEBLO told me to expect to wait 2-3 months before hearing anything. I'm not sure how many grains of salt to take with that though.
Hope you find this helpful.

Thanks for sharing. Hope your MEB foes well!

Just stopped by my PEBLO's office yesterday to check on my PEB, I was found UNFIT on the 23rd of March...here's my updated timeline. I don't see any update in my eBenefits account, does anyone else have this issue? How long can I expect to wait until my findings come back? Thanks for your help everyone and I hope you find my timeline helpful.

23 March 2019- Found UNFIT, package sent to VA

Hope that was the outcome you were hoping for we have similar timelines mine was found unfit on 26 March for mental health as well, so now I guess its tic toc Va ratings. Best of luck to you

I would bank on 2 months that what it looks like here on east coast not sure on your side but if it seems to be the norm. If your lucky you will have it back in a month it just depends I've seen some folks get it back in 2 weeks. Just hard to say. But one thing for sure this is the first glance at the light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks for sharing the info man, yeah feels good to finally have some answers and clarity about the future.

I'm in the same situation, I'm going through NMCSD for mine as well and was found unfit on 25 March. I was told it would take 1-1 & 1/2 months and we are at week 5 right now.
Really wish there was a number I could call

mine was sent to va march 26 so im with you....just waiting to wait

good luck to all still waiting keep us updated

What's good everyone I called the PEB twice today and they hung up on me both times. Gonna keep calling and keep asking. My PEBLO already told me to f off and not bother her anymore hahhaa. Lmk if you guys have any updates.

29 April 2019- Status changed to decision ready/claim closed.

Can anyone please give any insight on how long it will take from this point to get my ratings? Thanks everyone!

I've heard that it doesn't matter what the site says, I could have been misinformed tho.
Really getting tired of this, was found unfit Mar 25 (also out of NMCSD) and nothing yet, not even an update on the page

I've heard that it doesn't matter what the site says, I could have been misinformed tho.
Really getting tired of this, was found unfit Mar 25 (also out of NMCSD) and nothing yet, not even an update on the page
Re: "I've heard that it doesn't matter what the site says"--FrosenTrojan

If you are speaking of the VA's eBenefits site...there are two developments/reports of which I have confidence.
They are:
--Claim Received
--Claim Completed

Good luck,
Ron

2 May 2019- Package back at PEB

Called PEB today, they said they've been having a 7-14 day turnaround once packages come back from the VA, and I should be expecting my ratings by the end of the week. We'll see how it plays out and I'll keep ya'll updated.

2 May 2019- Package back at PEB

Called PEB today, they said they've been having a 7-14 day turnaround once packages come back from the VA, and I should be expecting my ratings by the end of the week. We'll see how it plays out and I'll keep ya'll updated.
Awesome man good luck my package is still at VA unfortunately hope I get movement soon but I wont hold my breath. Keep us updated good luck.

Awesome man good luck my package is still at VA unfortunately hope I get movement soon but I wont hold my breath. Keep us updated good luck.
I hope you get movement soon too brotha, have you called the PEB for updates?

I hope you get movement soon too brotha, have you called the PEB for updates?

Yea I called PEB its still with the VA, hopefully it will be passed back to PEB soon TICK TOC all I seem to hear these days man what can you do. But all in all Congrats ill take your movement as a victory for the ones who still wait lol.