Timeline NMCSD

Yea I called PEB its still with the VA, hopefully it will be passed back to PEB soon TICK TOC all I seem to hear these days man what can you do. But all in all Congrats ill take your movement as a victory for the ones who still wait lol.
Thanks bro, I wish they'd improve this process. It's so inefficient and excessively long. I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up about getting my ratings within the week but at this point it feels like the finish line is really close. I'm sure your case will go back to DoD any day now man.

Thanks bro, I wish they'd improve this process. It's so inefficient and excessively long. I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up about getting my ratings within the week but at this point it feels like the finish line is really close. I'm sure your case will go back to DoD any day now man.
If its back at the PEB rest assure the finish line is near at least for findings the VA is the biggest hurdle by far.

How many different conditions did you claim? I only ask because we are 2 days apart and both going thru NMCSD so our VA time should be relatively the same.
and idk if you are USMC or not but we get 20 days PTAD as soon as the findings come back, worth looking into if you want it.

Please keep me updated my c&p results will be done end off this week I know I have a long way to go
Stay positive through the process and make sure you ping your PEBLO every few weeks for an update, I didn't know I was found unfit until a month after the fact only because I asked for an update.

How many different conditions did you claim? I only ask because we are 2 days apart and both going thru NMCSD so our VA time should be relatively the same.
and idk if you are USMC or not but we get 20 days PTAD as soon as the findings come back, worth looking into if you want it.

I claimed 16 conditions here's my list:

• post-traumatic stress disorder
  • chronic (New)
  • tinnitus (New)
  • lumbago low back pain (New)
  • upper back pain (New)
  • foot pain bilateral (New)
  • ankle pain right (New)
  • shoulder pain right (New)
  • scar foot right (New)
  • burn scar chest (New)
  • burn scar thigh left (New)
  • hallux valgus bilateral foot (New)
  • eczema (New)
  • erectile dysfunction (New)
  • sleep apnea (New)
  • asthma (New)

Im Navy but we have the same thing, I'm gonna use those 20 days and sell the almost 60 days I have on the books.

Went to the PEBLO office today, they told me my unofficial rating. PEBLO says the official ratings should come back by the end of the month, PEB said end of the week so I'm gonna shoot right in the middle and assume 2 or so weeks until the official findings come back.

I had 10, lol so that doesn't explain why mine is taking so much longer than yours lol.
Well, please keep us posted, I appreciate all the info you have given.

I'm hoping I'm right behind you being we are dealing with the same VA and roughly the same timeline.
This is an extremely annoying process

Hey Boats, I'm at NMCSD as well and my MEB was submitted on Apr 30th. I was wondering what phone # I can call other than my PEBLO to check on the status. Thanks and Congrats!

Claim closed today on The VA site, hopefully that means I'm getting closer.
Congrats on getting to this point. My case closed today as well on the VA site. I called them and they said that they are postmarking the package and sending it to the DOD today. This takes 7-10 days. Once the DOD gets it they will review and attach a DOD rating as well. I'm guessing two weeks on that. Once all that is complete, it's going back to your PEBLO. I'm guessing that we will get the final rating and a date to get out within a month.

Congrats on getting to this point. My case closed today as well on the VA site. I called them and they said that they are postmarking the package and sending it to the DOD today. This takes 7-10 days. Once the DOD gets it they will review and attach a DOD rating as well. I'm guessing two weeks on that. Once all that is complete, it's going back to your PEBLO. I'm guessing that we will get the final rating and a date to get out within a month.

Snail mail in 2019? Guess I dont expect anything less at this point.

Congratulations to you as well, the end is getting there, ish.

Hey Boats, I'm at NMCSD as well and my MEB was submitted on Apr 30th. I was wondering what phone # I can call other than my PEBLO to check on the status. Thanks and Congrats!
PEB phone number in Washington, DC is (202)-685-6422. It is VERY hit or miss that they pick up the phone though, I found that calling between 8-9 AM Pacific time is best. Good luck

The DOD has had my package since May 2, they say 7-14 day turnaround from when packages go back to the PEB from the VA but I guess we should go ahead and convert that to government time, so we're talking more like a month.

Congrats, the finish line is very near!!

FINALLY the wait is over, now I can get on with my life. I wish nothing more than for each and every one of you to get your ratings back soon as well! 70% DoD, 100% VA TDRL.

25 Jan 2019 - Last C&P Exam
28 Feb 2019 - NARSUM completed
5 Mar 2019- Package sent off to PEB
23 March 2019- Found UNFIT, package sent from PEB to VA
29 April 2019- Status changed to decision ready/claim closed, Package sent from VA to PEB
22 May 2019- Ratings came back from PEB, 70% DoD/100% VA TDRL

FINALLY the wait is over, now I can get on with my life. I wish nothing more than for each and every one of you to get your ratings back soon as well! 70% DoD, 100% VA TDRL.
ABSOLUTELY AWESOME … those are great percentages finally over for you. Congrats I know its been a long wait for you wish you the best !

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME … those are great percentages finally over for you. Congrats I know its been a long wait for you wish you the best !
Thanks man Im really hoping you hear back soon, did you get any movement out of the VA yet?