Timeline Question

Still nothing on my case from the VA. 10 Weeks in IPEB of which 8 have been with the VA.
Both you and TJay should hear in the next 2 weeks the PEBLO here told me it typically takes 10-14 weeks for ratings , the rater assigned here works fast so it’s been taking 4-6 for my base. Once AFPC is done they only have 15 days to route it back to you or they are busting the timeline, or you are missing documents.

Or yalls PEBLO isn’t doing their job

My PEBLO checked everything with me in the office, even showed me it was assigned to a rater on 31 Dec. granted I was set on not leaving until i got answers

Both you and TJay should hear in the next 2 weeks the PEBLO here told me it typically takes 10-14 weeks for ratings , the rater assigned here works fast so it’s been taking 4-6 for my base. Once AFPC is done they only have 15 days to route it back to you or they are busting the timeline, or you are missing documents.

Yeah my PEBLO is guessing 2 more weeks. I am seriously just ready to throw in the towel though. Its been a long 6 weeks of waiting

Do you mind me asking what base you’re from? Maybe it is a regional thing.

VA site says a decision letter has been sent. Not sure how long it takes to get from VA to AFPC to PEBLO.

VA site says a decision letter has been sent. Not sure how long it takes to get from VA to AFPC to PEBLO.

Nice, hoping to have some movement soon myself.

Yeah my PEBLO is guessing 2 more weeks. I am seriously just ready to throw in the towel though. Its been a long 6 weeks of waiting
Have you heard any updates? We have a similar timeline. My PEBLO keeps saying that she'll call me when she hears anything, so frustrating.

Have you heard any updates? We have a similar timeline. My PEBLO keeps saying that she'll call me when she hears anything, so frustrating.

Nope, my PEBLO checks everyday and I usually check in on fridays. My last update I got when I called was that my claims were with a team as of 29 jan, was assigned to a rater 31 Dec

Just checked and am im prep for decision

any update?

60/100 P&T they never had me so a med hold so had to get that approved and an extension. Waiting on orders now

60/100 P&T they never had me so a med hold so had to get that approved and an extension. Waiting on orders now
Same boat as you. Had to sign an extension and have been waiting on orders. This system always has some unexpected steps in the process I feel. Almost there

Nice! 100% is amazing nice! I got 90 and don’t get any disability benifits so you’re super lucky, you’ll get property tax exemptions and a lot of other stuff like lifetime car registration etc.

Same boat as you. Had to sign an extension and have been waiting on orders. This system always has some unexpected steps in the process I feel. Almost there

I heard back about my job and they dont need me until the 13th. With that said, if I don't have orders and am outta here by then there really is a problem.

Nice! 100% is amazing nice! I got 90 and don’t get any disability benifits so you’re super lucky, you’ll get property tax exemptions and a lot of other stuff like lifetime car registration etc.

It was rather unexpected. The benefits are great especially for my kids and college!