Timeline question?

Hello all , not trying to be annoying but I'm curious as to how long does it take when the VA is done with your package and they send it back to the PEB my claim was closed April 26th and whenever I called the VA yesterday the good lady told me I was in Q&A stage. How long does that stage take as well? Any answers are appreciated thanks!

Hello all , not trying to be annoying but I'm curious as to how long does it take when the VA is done with your package and they send it back to the PEB my claim was closed April 26th and whenever I called the VA yesterday the good lady told me I was in Q&A stage. How long does that stage take as well? Any answers are appreciated thanks!

Good question. I am trying to find out the same thing without bugging my PEBLO and the PEB hotline. I have seen mixed answers and do not know what to believe. Some say 7-10 days...I've even heard 14-20 days. I read some older forums and saw that some people got their ratings verbally in less than a week. It truly is a confusing process.

Good question. I am trying to find out the same thing without bugging my PEBLO and the PEB hotline. I have seen mixed answers and do not know what to believe. Some say 7-10 days...I've even heard 14-20 days. I read some older forums and saw that some people got their ratings verbally in less than a week. It truly is a confusing process.
Yeah it's definitely confusing I just can't wait and Everytime I call my PEBLO he says the same thing wait another month , like Im always most the VA has given me more info than my PEBLO

Yeah it's definitely confusing I just can't wait and Everytime I call my PEBLO he says the same thing wait another month , like Im always most the VA has given me more info than my PEBLO

Totally agree. The VA takes care of us more than the PEBLO at times. SMH

Totally agree. The VA takes care of us more than the PEBLO at times. SMH
So I ended bugging the VA until someone gave me some answers and they told me my proposed ratings were sent back to PEB on Monday May 13th so that means whenever they closed my claim which was April 26th till now may 13th so about 2 weeks for the ratings to be sent for final review I hope this helps ill keep posting as I go

So I ended bugging the VA until someone gave me some answers and they told me my proposed ratings were sent back to PEB on Monday May 13th so that means whenever they closed my claim which was April 26th till now may 13th so about 2 weeks for the ratings to be sent for final review I hope this helps ill keep posting as I go

Ohhhh. So you should definitely find something out anytime now?!

Ohhhh. So you should definitely find something out anytime now?!
I hope so I'm gonna call my PEBLO after chow time to see what's going on I doubt I'll get a helping answer but I will let you know. I've heard it takes a few weeks just for them to finalize the proposed ratings but who knows maybe someone can help me understand that

I hope so I'm gonna call my PEBLO after chow time to see what's going on I doubt I'll get a helping answer but I will let you know. I've heard it takes a few weeks just for them to finalize the proposed ratings but who knows maybe someone can help me understand that

Very well. Sounds like a deal!!

I got nothing I spoke with my PEBLO but he said he couldn't see anything but since I told him the VA told me they sent my package back to the PEB on Monday he said it should take 20-30 days before I get a call about my ratings so hopefully soon I pray

I got nothing I spoke with my PEBLO but he said he couldn't see anything but since I told him the VA told me they sent my package back to the PEB on Monday he said it should take 20-30 days before I get a call about my ratings so hopefully soon I pray

Wow. 20-30 extra days?!? That's not convenient...but yeah prayer is definitely needed for this because they're playing games with all these extended days to show a rating. lol

That's what I said it doesn't make any sense for them to take that long but from what I've been reading it depends on which branch, mostly Marine corps ours takes forever but I've read some army and air Force troops taking just a couple days after the VA sends their proposed ratings back to the PEB I'm so impatient though I just want to be done lol I've been waiting at least half a year passed my EAS

That makes sense. I'm active duty Navy and been told different things pertaining the timeline smh. I can only imagine your frustrations. I feel you! I want to be done too...it is delaying my exit so me and my wife can attend to our jobs. Wowwwww I hate that for you! That is an annoying process for you!

Don't let your Peblo discourage you they probably just don't want you to call as frequently. I called the Peb in Dc last week and was told directly that once they receive your package back from VA with proposed ratings it is taking roughly 2-3 weeks to get finding back to peblo. Now of course anything could happen it could take longer but I would say 2-3 weeks at the most.

Don't let your Peblo discourage you they probably just don't want you to call as frequently. I called the Peb in Dc last week and was told directly that once they receive your package back from VA with proposed ratings it is taking roughly 2-3 weeks to get finding back to peblo. Now of course anything could happen it could take longer but I would say 2-3 weeks at the most.
Well hopefully it's the fasted haha 2 weeks thankyou tho I figured because Everytime I call he gives me a really fast answer like he doesn't even check

That makes sense. I'm active duty Navy and been told different things pertaining the timeline smh. I can only imagine your frustrations. I feel you! I want to be done too...it is delaying my exit so me and my wife can attend to our jobs. Wowwwww I hate that for you! That is an annoying process for you!
Definitely lol but oh well it's for the better good just really frustrating and yeah that's the only thing that sucks you don't know exactly when your leaving so your gonna have a short amount of time to find a home, job or school and move all at once

Well hopefully it's the fasted haha 2 weeks thankyou tho I figured because Everytime I call he gives me a really fast answer like he doesn't even check
fingers crossed keep us updated

fingers crossed keep us updated
I will definitely, if you don't mind me asking when was your packaged signed and sent? I'm just trying to compare our timelines, also are you waiting as well to hear for ratings? Have you confirmed if your proposed ratings were sent back to peb

Signed narsum sent to PEB Feb 26 and then found unfit sent to VA on 26 March.

I will definitely, if you don't mind me asking when was your packaged signed and sent? I'm just trying to compare our timelines, also are you waiting as well to hear for ratings? Have you confirmed if your proposed ratings were sent back to peb
Signed narsum sent to PEB Feb 26 and then found unfit sent to VA on 26 March.