timeline so far

liam7873

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
March 20 : refereed for a med board decision for major depression and anxiety disorder
March 27: signed for ldes process in med board
April 7th: Sent to Peb

I haven't heard anything back from my Peblo or the board the last time i talked to my peblo was on the 7th and they said that it should be coming back very soon but 2 weeks later still nothing as well as rumors have it that they arent currently pushing med boards as well was looking to see if anyone has waited around the same time or longer for results as well as if they are still doing ldes boards as well any response is appreciated

Kgb89

Registered Member
March 20 : refereed for a med board decision for major depression and anxiety disorder

I haven't heard anything back from my Peblo or the board the last time i talked to my peblo was on the 7th and they said that it should be coming back very soon but 2 weeks later still nothing as well as rumors have it that they arent currently pushing med boards as well was looking to see if anyone has waited around the same time or longer for results as well as if they are still doing ldes boards as well any response is appreciated

My military issued Lawyer said despite the covid they are still pushing cases. However the timelines could be affected. Peb received mine 15th april its 20 of may still no word.

Usndocgreen

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Ipeb’s are happening as normal. Fpeb’s are being done via teleconference currently and at a slower rate than normal

ZG2010

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member

LINK: LDES (LEGACY) My Navy Timeline

Above is a link to my Time Line. We have a couple things in common so this may help you as to what a timeline may look like... however.. I chose LDES, but that doesn't seem to mean a thing since IDES cases are returning at a more speedy rate.

liam7873

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Just got my rating back this morning from the peb was rated at 10% disability with severance pay very excited but also in limbo currently because never expected to get this back this early

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">