Referred to MEB: beginning of FEB 2021
C&P Exams finished: 09 MAR 2021
VA Received Exams: 07 APR 2021
NARSUM signed: 06 MAY 2021
PEB received package: 10 MAY 2021
VA proposed ratings: ???
Fit/unfit: ???
Order: ???

I have contacted my PEBLO and lawyer. Lawyer stated there is no update yet but confirmed PEB received my package on 10 May. She also said to expect 45-60 days for fit/unfit findings. I have already been in contact with my CCC and admin to ensure a quick and smooth transition if I am found unfit.

I have heard that because of turnover and who knows what else there is a shortage of PEB members for Navy side. Is it at all possible that I will be able to make it back stateside in time for school this August? I called the VA and they said my claim is just about done (it has been in preparation for decision stage for a couple of weeks). I don't understand why there is zero transparency for the Navy, or why it is acceptable for the PEB portion to take 6-8+ weeks when other branches (looking at Army) can be done as fast as 2 weeks. Its fine if I am found fit, I'll just take some much needed use or lose, but if I am found unfit I need time to ship my things back stateside and get a place to live before I start school. It would also be nice to see family for the first time since 2019 (thanks COVID).

Timelines are highly variable. I would not commit money, I could not afford to lose, for anything without retirement orders.

VA proposed ratings and one case closed: 04 JUN 2021 (90% VA)
Orders: ???

From what I've seen, the PEB has finally started to to pick up again (they seem to be working through the backlog). Hopefully all of us will see some movement soon.

VA proposed ratings and one case closed: 04 JUN 2021 (90% VA)
Orders: ???

From what I've seen, the PEB has finally started to to pick up again (they seem to be working through the backlog). Hopefully all of us will see some movement soon.
Mine was sent to the peb 8 Apr and VA closed 7 May. Still haven’t heard anything. Looks like it is taking about 11 weeks for packages to come back

I hope so, I’ve been waiting for the PEB to get back to me since April 26… I feel like there are a lot of people in the same boat, hopefully you hear back soon!

I am also in the waiting game to hear back since April 2nd. This week will be the 11th week so hopefully we get word back soon

This whole med board has probably been the most time consuming, draining, but hopefully worth it in the end.

Today marked 142 days since my case was accepted by the PEB, and 104 days with the medical officer. Its taken them since June to work through April, so I guess I should expect another 2 months to work through early May?

Today marked 142 days since my case was accepted by the PEB, and 104 days with the medical officer. Its taken them since June to work through April, so I guess I should expect another 2 months to work through early May?
Lets hope not, they did make changes to hopefully speed up their process time so once they start burning through the backlog this should be rolling smoothly enough. With about 3,500 cases, we can only hope for the process to smooth out the wrinkles

Lets hope not, they did make changes to hopefully speed up their process time so once they start burning through the backlog this should be rolling smoothly enough. With about 3,500 cases, we can only hope for the process to smooth out the wrinkles
I'll believe it when I see it. I have lost all faith in these people to do their job in any kind of timely or organized manner.

Any updates on your case yet?
Nothing yet and today is day 150. Like I said I'm expecting it to take 2 months to work through 2 weeks of cases because that has been the general speed over the last 5 months. They've been working April cases since June and they're still not done. Might as well not get my hopes up just to be crushed again even if they're "moving faster".

I was officially found unfit! I haven't signed for the findings yet, but at least I know I don't have too much longer in this nightmare!
Congratulations! My timeline is very close to yours. Signed my NARSUM on 7 May and my case was sent to the PEB on 14 May. Hopefully I will have findings soon.

Congratulations! My timeline is very close to yours. Signed my NARSUM on 7 May and my case was sent to the PEB on 14 May. Hopefully I will have findings soon.
I also hope you get your findings soon. This week seemed to have a few May cases come through, so I am hopeful they're starting to move along.

Glad to see mid-May cases receiving decisions. I'm hoping that the Memorial Day holiday reduced the number of cases submitted in the last week of May so they move onto June a little more quickly

Got my findings finally, 30% PDRL 90% VA. Now is just the waiting game for the message traffic to retire. Good luck to everyone, I hope you guys get your findings soon too
when was yours sent to the peb?

Got my findings finally, 30% PDRL 90% VA. Now is just the waiting game for the message traffic to retire. Good luck to everyone, I hope you guys get your findings soon too
Were your proposed ratings same as final?

If you're PDRL does that mean your conditions are considered static and you won't have to worry about future C&P exams for the VA disability?