Timeline

jeffb

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
hello everyone Im currently on limdu in japan . and MEB was sent to the PEB . how long should i expect to transfer from Japan to IDES ?

Orders can take a while to send you back CONUS. There is another member on here in Okinawa that has been waiting on orders for a few months.

Yes thanks i just got my informal peb board back for pcs orders to IDES. they said it takes upto 90days to PCS. Im wondering how accurate that is now . how long after the member you know in OKinawa did he or she recieve their results ?

ok I PCSed 18 OCT . thinking half my stuff was already done . Boy was I wrong. You have to redo the whole process over again.

UPDATED

Arrived Pensacola Florida OCT 21 (wasnt allowed to bring medical records) so I had to wait 3 months to get them in the mail at the Hospital . word of advice if you can bring them then do so .

DEC time frame . Had a sleep study found out I have Obstructive Sleep Apnea .
JAN . Received my wonderful CPAP Machine.
JAN 15 - VA scans your records for all disabilities you can possibly claim for when you get out of the service basically you are doing everything plus what you are in the IDES for . They do this not only for you in the IDES system but also it speeds up your disability payments and ratings.(military will only rate on unfit conditions and that goes to whether you are unfit or fit.)
FEB 5 2014 finally started my VA appointments . 3 C and P exams Finished. 4 more to go
1. full body physical (do not turn down part of the exams ) might be uncomfortable but its your health . The doctor will do a similar exam like that at MEPS. testicular and rectum exams , bone and joints and eye sight the whole 10 yards.
2. Also had a mental health exam. Key to this is be honest and ask questions and answer his/hers to the best of your ability.

Mar 15 finished all QTC appointments . Awaiting reports from Appointments.

April 20th Got all reports back from the VA.
April 25th Routing my NMA (non medical assement through chain of command)

May 5 Package sent of for unfit findings

mine took about 5 weeks for VA to complete ratings and send back to PEB.