Timeline

Tech

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Here we are, day 8 of waiting to hear back from AFPC. This crap is seriously getting old. I have been feeling like this whole process was meant to really test my patience and I just have this gut feeling that the rest of the way is going to miserably slow. -feeling frustrated as hell
I know, and it feels like it's never going to end. The anxiety is killing me but hopefully, we will hear something very soon. I wish you the best!!

Kbert84

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Here we are, day 8 of waiting to hear back from AFPC. This crap is seriously getting old. I have been feeling like this whole process was meant to really test my patience and I just have this gut feeling that the rest of the way is going to miserably slow. -feeling frustrated as hell
Any word from AFPC yet? I am still waiting on VA ratings to come back (no shock there... it's only been 2 weeks). This process definitely does test your patience but I am so glad I will be getting this done now while still getting a paycheck versus playing the VA waiting game after getting out.

TXWI

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I though I would chime in here as I have similar timeline.

I was referred to IPEB 15 Mar 2019 and with VA for ratings 19 Mar 2019.
Waiting is lovely. I have over 20 years as well. Just want to get some dates so I can move on.

azbowhunter5

Registered Member
Any word from AFPC yet? I am still waiting on VA ratings to come back (no shock there... it's only been 2 weeks). This process definitely does test your patience but I am so glad I will be getting this done now while still getting a paycheck versus playing the VA waiting game after getting out.
Yeah I heard back from my PEBLO finally, we’ll not mine but her boss. Apparently I try to contact her too much! Her boss told me my packages came back from AFPC and they had some questions about everything, so here I am waiting again. I don’t even bother trying to find anything out from my PEBLO because I don’t ever hear anything back. This whole process is bull shit and I’m just done worrying about it. I’m getting paid to just sit there and wait. It’s ridiculous. But hey, I go in for a sleep study now for sleep apnea, so at least I’m getting that accomplished before I retire.

mosoldier67

Registered Member
I feel your pain. It has taken four years to get my med board started here in Missouri. 25 years of service...I just want to get this crap done and get out. My PEB still has not officially met.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">