Timeline

I keep trying to start my outbound interview on MOL, but it won’t let me... and I will see if the CO will just let me do it tomorrow then. Did you have to bring anything to your CO during the outbound interview?
I didn't have to bring anything to my CO interview and you wont be able to finish your MOL outbound interview but you can do as much as possible so when the time comes you just plug in your new EAS and dates you want to start terminal and submit it. I don't know what rank you are but your immediate SNCOIC or OIC will have to go in MOL and accept what you are asking for and then it will go to your S1, get on your S1's ass to finish that as soon as possible so it gets to IPAC and they can process it as soon as possible so you get what you want.

I didn't have to bring anything to my CO interview and you wont be able to finish your MOL outbound interview but you can do as much as possible so when the time comes you just plug in your new EAS and dates you want to start terminal and submit it. I don't know what rank you are but your immediate SNCOIC or OIC will have to go in MOL and accept what you are asking for and then it will go to your S1, get on your S1's ass to finish that as soon as possible so it gets to IPAC and they can process it as soon as possible so you get what you want.
Thanks brother, I appreciate it. MOL won’t even let me start the outbound interview process.. it tells me basically to come back when I have a EAS/PCS orders... I can get on my S1 and my IPAC as I’m at a small working unit and can normally get shit done very quickly especially since everyone is on my side for this. I just need MMSR to update everything ASAP when I call them. PEB told me that 48 hours after I sign my papers to call them and tell them to update my EAS, and that he has seen a lot of people able to start their PTAD that day as long as they are checked out of everything else. Not quite sure how true that is at this point.

Thanks brother, I appreciate it. MOL won’t even let me start the outbound interview process.. it tells me basically to come back when I have a EAS/PCS orders... I can get on my S1 and my IPAC as I’m at a small working unit and can normally get shit done very quickly especially since everyone is on my side for this. I just need MMSR to update everything ASAP when I call them. PEB told me that 48 hours after I sign my papers to call them and tell them to update my EAS, and that he has seen a lot of people able to start their PTAD that day as long as they are checked out of everything else. Not quite sure how true that is at this point.
I really hope your experience with MMSR is better than mine. I don't know if the information they are telling you is true for you or not but that was not the case for me.

I really hope your experience with MMSR is better than mine. I don't know if the information they are telling you is true for you or not but that was not the case for me.
Update: was told Friday that package was completed at PEB and sent back for me to sign, will sign either Monday or Tuesday. CO interview has been completed. Now just waiting to sign hopefully tomorrow. Was told 48 hours after I sign to contact MMSR-4 to update my new EAS and will be asking for it ASAP since I am finished with pretty much everything outbound wise. Will update as I get more info.

what was your end timeline?

Hey guys! Question. So I’m waiting for my ratings to come back, ( case was closed on Va.Gov blah,blah). My question is, does MMSR add the PTAD or do you have to submit it in MOL? Also, can that be used with terminal?

Hey guys! Question. So I’m waiting for my ratings to come back, ( case was closed on Va.Gov blah,blah). My question is, does MMSR add the PTAD or do you have to submit it in MOL? Also, can that be used with terminal?
As I understand it, if you are retiring, they will factor in both PTAD and terminal leave. I'm sure that you still have to submit for both in MOL since you have the option of 1: not taking it and 2: selling back leave.