Timeline

Leave balance is 26 days and they gave me 20 days PTAD. So I won’t have to take all of it.
Oh ok I gotcha. I have no leave days left because I just came back from vacation at my house in another state. The VA sent my package back to the PEB and they received it for the DOD ratings on the 16th. I am trying to get a general idea of when I will get it back to sign and when I can get my EAS updated. Also trying to figure out when they will make my new EAS for. Any ideas off of yours roughly?

Oh ok I gotcha. I have no leave days left because I just came back from vacation at my house in another state. The VA sent my package back to the PEB and they received it for the DOD ratings on the 16th. I am trying to get a general idea of when I will get it back to sign and when I can get my EAS updated. Also trying to figure out when they will make my new EAS for. Any ideas off of yours roughly?
I’d say November 30th for you.

Probably get your package back first or second week of October. It took me exactly one week from signing to be able to call
and see when my new EAS would be.

Probably get your package back first or second week of October. It took me exactly one week from signing to be able to call
and see when my new EAS would be.
Ok gotcha. Yea I was thinking I would get it back around the first or second week in Oct. I’m thinking maybe I can start my PTAD around the end of Oct?

They letting you get your DD214 right when you start your PTAD and stuff?
I’ll find out tomorrow, she told me it would update either Friday or Monday and since I’m already checked out I should be able to just pick up my 214.

I didn’t. I just moved my stuff myself before my original EAS before I had to extend
[/

Yea, I moved all of my shit as well. DMO keeps telling me that they can not give me my money for the move until I have my new EAS date and an endorsement from IPAC then they will pay me for the move. I’m just hoping that the PEB can get the DOD side done quickly. I have had an expedite on my packagefor a while now since I’m pretty much couch surfing and I’m in college currently and it doesn’t seem like it made a difference at all

Yea, I moved all of my shit as well. DMO keeps telling me that they can not give me my money for the move until I have my new EAS date and an endorsement from IPAC then they will pay me for the move. I’m just hoping that the PEB can get the DOD side done quickly. I have had an expedite on my packagefor a while now since I’m pretty much couch surfing and I’m in college currently and it doesn’t seem like it made a difference at all

FINAL TIMELINE

November 2018 - Referred to medboard
December 2018 - Spoke with attorney and elected IDES
February 2019 - Met with PEBLO and schedueled C&P exams
March 2019 - C&P exams completed
June 6th 2019- Case accepted by the PEB
August 8th 2019- Deemed unfit case forwarded to VA
August 19th 2019- VA case closed and returned to PEB
September 12th 2019- Findings signed and sent back to the PEB
September 18th 2019- Case closed at the PEB.
September 20th 2019- EAS posted. October 15th 2019 EAS terminal start day today.

Thank you.
FINAL TIMELINE

September 20th 2019- EAS posted. October 15th 2019 EAS terminal start day today.
congrats!!

Totally unrelated question to the group but someone may be able to speculate this. I called the PEB found out that I was in the QA phase and should be sent to the VA “shortly”. How long would one expect to get those initial ratings? And if I don’t rebuttal anything, what would be the soonest EAS date I could potentially get?

FINAL TIMELINE

So question for ya, when you called MMSR did they tell you that you could start your terminal that same day?

So question for ya, when you called MMSR did they tell you that you could start your terminal that same day?
No, I was told on Monday that my new EAS was 24 days away and the earliest I could start terminal was that Friday. I've heard of them giving a Marine only 2 weeks notice on their new EAS and the command came in and helped get that Marine another week of time on station to get everything in order. If you need more time go ask someone and they should help you.

No, I was told on Monday that my new EAS was 24 days away and the earliest I could start terminal was that Friday. I've heard of them giving a Marine only 2 weeks notice on their new EAS and the command came in and helped get that Marine another week of time on station to get everything in order. If you need more time go ask someone and they should help you.
Ok I gotcha, nah I don’t need more time in just trying to start my terminal ASAP. I have been told that my findings will be in tomorrow and that 48 hours after I sign them I can call MMSR for my new EAS which will be Friday if they come in tomorrow like I have been told. I have checked out of everything and my CO told me as soon as it posts on MOL that I can walk into his office for the final interview. I’m trying to get as much incite as possible on when I get the call for my findings. Did you have to meet with your Lawyer after you got your findings or can/did you just sign them then and there?

You don't need to meet with your lawyer if the findings are what you want. If there is anything about your findings that you don't like then you definitely should contact your lawyer to see what your options are. As far as calling MMSR, I called them several times to find out when my EAS was and they wouldn't tell me anything because they didn't have anything on me. It took almost 3 weeks for my EAS to update. I didn't get a notification on MOL or anything, it just updated in the system and my MSgt just happened to look that day because he was wondering when he could get his replacement. LoL. Its odd that your CO won't just do your outbound interview now to get it over with. Hopefully you are already checked out of what you can be checked out of and you started your outbound interview on MOL to make everything go smoother once that glorious day comes!

You don't need to meet with your lawyer if the findings are what you want. If there is anything about your findings that you don't like then you definitely should contact your lawyer to see what your options are. As far as calling MMSR, I called them several times to find out when my EAS was and they wouldn't tell me anything because they didn't have anything on me. It took almost 3 weeks for my EAS to update. I didn't get a notification on MOL or anything, it just updated in the system and my MSgt just happened to look that day because he was wondering when he could get his replacement. LoL. Its odd that your CO won't just do your outbound interview now to get it over with. Hopefully you are already checked out of what you can be checked out of and you started your outbound interview on MOL to make everything go smoother once that glorious day comes!
I keep trying to start my outbound interview on MOL, but it won’t let me... and I will see if the CO will just let me do it tomorrow then. Did you have to bring anything to your CO during the outbound interview?