Timeline

Good afternoon I’m currently going thru a medboard. I’ve asked numerous people for their opinions, but I was just wondering if anyone could tell me about how much time I probably have left before I transition.
September 25-30 C&P exams
December 3 Narsum signed
December 30 unfit for duty
Currently just waiting on my VA ratings and I’m stressed. Just having to prepare for the transition. Thanks

My 11 claimed conditions have been at the VA since 9 December 19 and have shown exactly zero movement. A friend of mine got his 31 conditions rated in exactly 6 weeks. I've seen other waiting 2-3 months. Its hard to say at this point. It's frustrating to say the least. There should be a better way to process individuals out of the military, get them rated and on their way.

It all depends on your branch. There is a section for timelines divided by branch. Check them out for an idea but know, every case is different.

Army average is 25 days. I imagine the holidays slowed mine down about a week or so. I’ll be looking for my proposed ratings by the end of the month.

Army average is 25 days. I imagine the holidays slowed mine down about a week or so. I’ll be looking for my proposed ratings by the end of the month.

Mine was sent on the 12th. Keep me posted on ours.

Hey everyone sorry for the late reply. I got a update it says now closed on Jan 9, 2020.

Hey everyone sorry for the late reply. I got a update it says now closed on Jan 9, 2020.

its been more then 10 business days. I’d call and ask for them to fax you a copy of your award letter. You can set up an online fax service if you don’t hVe access to a machine.

So I got my ratings today 60% the va gave me 0% for my flat feet and 0% for migraines I’m shocked.