script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

Timeline

Tyler

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Note- you will not be able to access the 4th deck of Building 36 at the Navy Yard to speak with board members. Neither civilian nor Navy counsel have been allowed in their spaces since an O-5 Navy judge advocate had a physical altercation with a board member back in 2010. Before that, both Navy counsel and civilian counsel had ready access to the members' spaces. Service members have not been allowed in the board members spaces since the West Coast PEB at Balboa, and The East Coast PEB at Bethesda were consolidated into one panel at the Navy Yard around the time that the IDES was rolled out in 2009-2010. Side note in. other services- you would not be able to simply walk into the members' spaces at Randolph for Air Force PEBs or Fort Sam for Amry PEBs either.
Yeah i wasn't going to waste my gas anyway.

Averygc

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
For your final physical I tried using the va paper work stated a few conversations back. My bas told me no but I’d suggest bringing that paper in as soon as possible so they can research if you’re allowed to use that. For me it’s easier to do the final physical since I can do it all in 1 day pretty much. Plus my EAS is in two weeks so I don’t feel like doing a goose chase for paper work that might not work.

RogueMatt71

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
For your final physical I tried using the va paper work stated a few conversations back. My bas told me no but I’d suggest bringing that paper in as soon as possible so they can research if you’re allowed to use that. For me it’s easier to do the final physical since I can do it all in 1 day pretty much. Plus my EAS is in two weeks so I don’t feel like doing a goose chase for paper work that might not work.
It does work it says so in the seperations Manual. Look That up and there is your proof. If that dont work talk to their boss. Because it says so in there admin bible.

Reactions: POG

Newguy5

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
It should state DBQ General Medical - Separation Health Assessment, that's the one.
How long after your head to toe appointment did you see that in there? I had that appointment on 16 Nov. all other appointments since have uploaded the DBQs either the same day or within a few hours.