Timeline

Fuck yeah bro, I'm happy for you. I love you and hope all great things happen for you after this. Congrats, you made it
You're not too far off brother! you'll prob have yours back before I EAS!

Called MMSR-4 today to see what the hold up was with getting a new EAS. They informed me that they never received my name in their Index. So I went down to my PEBLOs office and like usual they were no help what so ever. So I said fuck it and called the PEB myself. My case was sent as part of a congressional review (I guess they send a percentage of cases to be reviewed) and they had just received it back today. They said it should be sent to MMSR-4 today or tomorrow for them to give me my EAS. The guy I talked to was very helpful and told me to call him back Friday and he would give me my index number that way i could call MMSR-4 with it to ensure they received it.

I actually had a guy from my unit recently get unfit for his hip, he got severance pay tho, no retirement.
Yea, I’m not expecting much for mine. 3 hip surgeries in 10 years………they’ll probably give me nothing lol

Called MMSR-4 today to see what the hold up was with getting a new EAS. They informed me that they never received my name in their Index. So I went down to my PEBLOs office and like usual they were no help what so ever. So I said fuck it and called the PEB myself. My case was sent as part of a congressional review (I guess they send a percentage of cases to be reviewed) and they had just received it back today. They said it should be sent to MMSR-4 today or tomorrow for them to give me my EAS. The guy I talked to was very helpful and told me to call him back Friday and he would give me my index number that way i could call MMSR-4 with it to ensure they received it.
Sounds like they took a couple of the days and chucked them up for the review. Makes sense, but doesn’t all at the same time.

Hmmm did they say the congressional review was normal or was it maybe due to all the congressional inquiries they've been getting?
I'm pretty sure its a normal thing. Probably part of some oversight program. I'm just pissed that it just made my case take longer. Like why cant it be reviewed and have it sent to MMSR-4 at the same time? But i guess it's just my luck.

Called MMSR-4 again today and got my EAS! December 15th. As soon as MOL updates and I can put in my outbound interview I'm fucking out of here!
Awesome!!! Congrats!!:)

Just finished up at IPAC outbound. Just wanna get yall some heads up on what you will need.

Medical Record
Dental Record
You should get a RE-3P for med sep so you will need your page 11 that you signed
CO interview with their signature regarding your reenlistment code. Your career planner should take care of this)
Completed unit Checkout sheet
Capstone review (you should be able to print this from milconnect)
Outbound interview done in MOL and forwarded form your S-1 to them

Typically (at least on Pendleton) they tell you it takes 10 days for them to generate your orders. This is not correct for Med Seps they should be able to get yours done in as little as 2 working days. Hopefully this helps those in that period between signing unfit findings and getting their EAS find something to keep the ball rolling in the right direction so you're not scrambling the day you receive your updated EAS.

Just finished up at IPAC outbound. Just wanna get yall some heads up on what you will need.

Medical Record
Dental Record
You should get a RE-3P for med sep so you will need your page 11 that you signed
CO interview with their signature regarding your reenlistment code. Your career planner should take care of this)

Typically (at least on Pendleton) they tell you it takes 10 days for them to generate your orders. This is not correct for Med Seps they should be able to get yours done in as little as 2 working days. Hopefully this helps those in that period between signing unfit findings and getting their EAS find something to keep the ball rolling in the right direction so you're not scrambling the day you receive your updated EAS.
Of note you wont be able to complete your outbound interview in MOL until your new EAS has populated.

Most of us should already have an RE-3P enlistment code due to the IDES. If you're on the IDES and have not sat down with your career planner and CO I recommend you do so.

For the capstone review its DD FORM 2648. Whoever you did your capstone with should fill it all out. Be sure to verify all the requirements are marked "completed". You can find the document under the correspondence/documentation section in milconnect in the DoDTAP drop down.

Medical Record
Dental Record

did they make you do a final physical or was everything we went through enough?

Just print the manual page out, bring your final physical from TricareOnline to your Corps man and they should sign off on your check out sheet. IPAC too.
i have no idea what i’d do without this forum

Just print the manual page out, bring your final physical from TricareOnline to your Corps man and they should sign off on your check out sheet. IPAC too.
my favorite part of that manual is enclosure 7 that states how long the IDES is supposed to take

Probably blame stuff on S-1 like everyone does.

Yeah I quoted that on my congressional inquiry. But hey, what do DoD manuals matter, right?
I did the exact same thing. I even attached photos with highlighted sections from it.