Timeline

I’m gonna have a hell of a time navigating this while on a independent duty with no ipac career planner, etc

I'm on I&I and I'm admin (and a damn good one) . If you got questions, ask me. It's easier on I&I. There's no IPAC, you give everything to S-1 and they can run stuff for you.
That's where I was confused. I guess I'll have to get with my S-1 and do some coordinating. I'll definitely be hitting you up! Much appreciated.

Just print the manual page out, bring your final physical from TricareOnline to your Corps man and they should sign off on your check out sheet. IPAC too.
Which form from Tricare is the final physical? I see all the DBQs but which one is it? Im starting to make my checkout folder so when the time comes i can check out in 1-2 days.

Which form from Tricare is the final physical? I see all the DBQs but which one is it? Im starting to make my checkout folder so when the time comes i can check out in 1-2 days.
Its the Head to Toe Exam. Usually there are a lot of C&P's from that one exam. Should be a separate document stating Separation Health Summary. Either way you don't need a medical exam like if you were ETSing due to the exams in IDES. Good to go on that one:)

Its the Head to Toe Exam. Usually there are a lot of C&P's from that one exam. Should be a separate document stating Separation Health Summary. Either way you don't need a medical exam like if you were ETSing due to the exams in IDES. Good to go on that one:)
Id just like to have it on hand incase they try to give me a hard time. you know how those things go.

Id just like to have it on hand incase they try to give me a hard time. you know how those things go.
If your unit gives you a hard time just have your assigned IDES Jag send them a message to set them straight. Its in the regs:)

Reactions: SSK
This is what my corpsman gave me to give to IPAC as my Final Physical. They said to have one of the medical officers sign it.

Attachments

• VA Final Physical Form.pdf
    19.3 KB · Views: 31
It looks like the PEB finished May cases in a little less than a month and are now onto June Cases, this makes me happy as a July case :). Hopefully I can get findings before the new year! I know there is other July cases in here and I hope ya'll get it soon as well.

Lol ket.o diet, then stationary bike for an hour before bed with waist wrap, sauna suit top and bottom, and sweat top and bottom. Usually play a video game with a controller for an hour or watch Netflix to not stare at the time lol. I'm still 10 over but at this point, I'm just proud of myself for doing this much in 2 weeks.
i’m proud for you

Thank you, it means a lot. Honestly even if I fail and get out on BCP it won't make a difference, not gonna be in 6 months for it to matter. I'm hoping to be out by Jan or Feb. The only silver lining was the possible promotion but even then, I'm about to be free of all this soon. I can live without a promotion.
exactly, so soon this will be behind you and non of it will matter. you will finally be sane again. the weight standards are unrealistic to begin with, and the fact they make us go through weigh ins while going through a med board is ridiculous in its self. we can give you a peb forum promotion instead for being a good support buddy and always answering the admin questions!