Timeline

Pcs, not enough medical officers, 2,900 cases all going to once place since its both Navy and USMC, about 5 officers total last I heard. Its been about 3-5 cases a week.
My med board lawyer said that the PEB could take up to 6-7 months now but some cases have been finished in 4 months.

My unit is actually making sense for once. I’m in RBE while the rest of my unit is at ITX and they told everyone this morning that they’re going to keep everyone who isn’t making it to deployment in RBE

On October 29 my va claims were closed and sent to me so I could review them

That's pretty fast. You can call them and have them email you a copy of the proposed ratings. The letter they mailed out won't actually get to you, it goes to the PEBLO
The website said to call if you haven’t gotten them after a week but fuck that I want to know right away

This is what my peblo said after I asked him what’s next. “Your findings are not here. The VA has their own notification process. They are only talking about the VA claims and ratings. They PEB will get your package together and send it down to us. We don’t have a time frame. We do know that it has been taking at least 6 months to get findings. You will know before I do. You will be contacted directly when your findings are ready.”

I heard from my friend today that’s going through a med board that we don’t have to do TRS is that true? He’s still been waiting for his findings to come back

I heard from my friend today that’s going through a med board that we don’t have to do TRS is that true? He’s still been waiting for his findings to come back
Fake news, get it done asap, then do a Skillbridge