11FEB21 DES RECOMMENDATION
30MAR21 MEBAA APPROVED
13APR21 IDES ENROLLED
28MAY21 STARTED C&P EXAMS
28JUN21 COMPLETED C&P EXAMS
27JUL21 NARSUM SIGNED
03AUG21 SIGNED EMEB
11AUG21 SENT TO PEB
08SEP21 CHECKED WITH PEBLO WAS TOLD IT WAS WITH THE SECRETARY ?
28SEP21 WAS TOLD AS OF 6 DAYS AGO IT IS WITH THE MEDICAL OFFICER AT THE PEB.

My advice, be on your PEBLO's ass. As the LPO helped three sailors go through the process and watched how long it took them because of things not being checked weekly.

30MAR21 MEBAA APPROVED
13APR21 IDES ENROLLED
27JUL21 NARSUM SIGNED
03AUG21 SIGNED EMEB
11AUG21 SENT TO PEB

My advice, be on your PEBLO's ass. As the LPO helped three sailors go through the process and watched how long it took them because of things not being checked weekly.
Peblos are ignoring everyone right now pretty much. My peblo alone is managing 300 cases that are at the PEB from what he told me.

30MAR21 MEBAA APPROVED
13APR21 IDES ENROLLED
27JUL21 NARSUM SIGNED
03AUG21 SIGNED EMEB
11AUG21 SENT TO PEB

Mine was submitted to the PEB july 13th and refuses to give me any useful information about my case while at the peb.

Mine was submitted to the PEB july 13th and refuses to give me any useful information about my case while at the peb.
ALSO what I was told is that if your case is CUT AND DRY that a Line officers are now able to sign off on your case since the PEB is backed up.

ALSO what I was told is that if your case is CUT AND DRY that a Line officers are now able to sign off on your case since the PEB is backed up.
Pretty sure my PEBLO messed up and submitted an extra exam on my Narsum. When I asked she acted like she had no clue what I was talking about. I really hope this doesnt set me back because shes literally made mistakes every step of the way. I couldve had everything at the peb by the end of april if she hadnt messed up.

Pretty sure my PEBLO messed up and submitted an extra exam on my Narsum. When I asked she acted like she had no clue what I was talking about. I really hope this doesnt set me back because shes literally made mistakes every step of the way. I couldve had everything at the peb by the end of april if she hadnt messed up.
O I know that feeling, my stuff only moved along because I had to ask for an update. Every time I asked he would check and it would be on to the next step. If your not getting any movement or mistakes keep happening I would talk to your chain then if push comes to shove your CMC. I was able to bring up the problem during a C.O's call, so my help was quick.

Any idea what "cut and dry" means?

I had shoulder surgery which didn't fix my issue and have ROM limited by pain. NARSUM states I'm unable to complete the PRT as well as do a bunch of things onboard a ship since I can't reach overhead with that arm and states that my condition is not likely to improve. Seems pretty cut and dry to me but who knows.

Any idea what "cut and dry" means?

I had shoulder surgery which didn't fix my issue and have ROM limited by pain. NARSUM states I'm unable to complete the PRT as well as do a bunch of things onboard a ship since I can't reach overhead with that arm and states that my condition is not likely to improve. Seems pretty cut and dry to me but who knows.
They can’t do “cut and dry” first. Their operating order says in que as they come in. And doing it that way would require them to open your case, look at it. And do all of the work before tossing it back on the pile which makes zero sense.

it could very well be that since the letter from the secdef says they don’t need a medical officer if all 3 parts say unfit then they’ve just got three line officers pencil whipping that shit. But that remains to be seen.

What do you mean by “case closed”? On my status is shown : Preparation for decision. Does your says case closed?
Mine says case closed too. No idea what that means though. Went from evidence gathering review to closed.

Mine says case closed too. No idea what that means though. Went from evidence gathering review to closed.
So when you click: check your claims and appeals. Is there 3 claims?
#1 referring condition
#2 IDES benefit estimate letter
#3 all VA claims that were added.

#3 for me is pending, other 2 were closed since June

All I see

Attachments

• 9D982E2C-9F16-4BFE-A541-C947920323BC.jpeg
    9D982E2C-9F16-4BFE-A541-C947920323BC.jpeg
    629.9 KB · Views: 22
So when you click: check your claims and appeals. Is there 3 claims?
#1 referring condition
#2 IDES benefit estimate letter
#3 all VA claims that were added.

#3 for me is pending, other 2 were closed since June

Attachments

• 20CC39E4-B9F5-4798-A0A0-565D5E149F4C.jpeg
    20CC39E4-B9F5-4798-A0A0-565D5E149F4C.jpeg
    629.9 KB · Views: 21
That just means that your proposed ratings are also ready, you wont get the other one to close till you get out and get your dd214 and send it to the VA but hey, one step closer and hopefully youll be called in soon enough to sign off on your package and have it sent to the peb if you havent already.