Timelines for Army BCMR? Honorable "Personality Disorder" to medical retirement for PTSD

I'm currently at 29 mths, 897 days and got this reply. Pending what? View attachment 3765
I wish they could give us basic information about our case.
I had that same person as my analyst, she wrote a a bad opinion. Refused to accept my rebuttal. Finally got it to her 1 month later. Im at 1018 days. Was told by phone back in last week of Feb that my case was supposed to be boarded in a week and Id get my answer in a month. No response to rmail and cant get anyone on the phone.

Just called and got confirmation that my file was boarded a month ago and needs everything to be prepared before they send it out to me. He said that can take another 30 days.

I have no idea who my analyst is. I just found her email and just emailed her. Now I hope she isn't my analyst. I feel like just asking can have someone retaliate against us. The Army puts that fear into you. Is it worth calling? Mind pm'ing me the phone number? If you think it's safe to call and ask for a status. I have zero clue what my status is.

As per the phone call he just verified some PID and said that my medical disability retirement case was boarded 30 days ago and it needs to be ready and signatures before being sent to me and said another 30 days and I should get something.

Also looking for a number to check where on the docket I am. Appeal pending since March 2018. Told it can be anywhere from 18 to
30 months.

Yes, I was told the timeline of 12-18 But I filed in 2016, so the timeline must have changed. Who/What was your source for the timeline?

As per the phone call he just verified some PID and said that my medical disability retirement case was boarded 30 days ago and it needs to be ready and signatures before being sent to me and said another 30 days and I should get something.
I would call you have nothing to lose.

Whats the best time to catch them? I have two numbers, could you verify the last four for me?

Thanks in advance

Got a call from the APEB yesterday told me that my case has been there for 538 days, and that cases for PTS/TBI are taking on or about 600 days to complete. The man told me that my case was up to be boarded this month and that I should have an answer before August 1st. 5747 was the right number thanks FIST or sharing those comms with me.

Just called and got confirmation that my file was boarded a month ago and needs everything to be prepared before they send it out to me. He said that can take another 30 days.
On April 1, 2019 I sent my monthly email requesting status on my case. I got that the standard automated response but it said my case was 1001 days. On May 1, 2019 I sent my monthly inquirery and it said my case was recently boarded. I haven’t received anything yet in the mail so I’m still waiting. I’m really hoping for a positive outcome since it has been over 3 years since I filed my case and received a docket number. Will update when I get something and the timeline...

May 2, 2016-Received docket #

October 2018-Received copy of medical opinion

October 2018-Sent rebuttal

May 1, 2019-Received email that case has been boarded

Yes, I was told the timeline of 12-18 But I filed in 2016, so the timeline must have changed. Who/What was your source for the timeline?
Sorry for the delay in writing.
My source is an attorney I hired. I am going n the appeal process after an original denial. I’m still trying to find a phone number to call and check.

New to the Blog. My case is at 29 months, submitted FEB 2017 with consul representation. Only response from ABCMR was email indicating they received Form 149. Submitted case claiming unjust separation. Nothing derogatory in my files. No rhyme or reason with timeline and findings of other cases. My case, though somewhat complicated, very straight forward.

Anyone have updates to their ABCMR timeline that has been within the congressionally mandated 18 months or beyond the 18 month criteria?

Good luck with the number. They don't even answer any more. Finally got my result back. Received partial relief and referral to MEB/PEB for PTSD and major depressive disorder.
Two deployments one during the 15 mth surge in Iraq 07-08, one to Afghanistan 10-11.

Docket for board 7 NOV 2016
Recommend opinion and referral to psychologist at Arba 17 Jan 2017
No rebuttal, she referred me to go through the MEB/PEB process
Board date on paperwork 19 Jun 2019
Received decision in the mail 17 Jul 2019

I was way past 18 mths.
32 mths 10 days or 982 days total waiting.

Anyone know how the MEB/PEB will work? I'm hoping I will be permanently retired.

Apologies for the non comms been OCONUS. The number has been changed and have not provided any update. Modest1 Im sorry to hear that you revived partial relief. I am still waiting on my decision, as I have only received a favorable advisory opinion.

My case started in April of 2017, and in june 2019 it went to the m back and askarmy. I emailed the army guys and they said it could take up to 2 years. I emailed them back and asked if that was from the start or from the time army got it but i haven't heard back.

There is alot of people in your situation. It's a fight for sure. I would expect the worst honestly, they are not out to make things fair but to save the government money. I'm at 26 months since submission. Adjustment Disorder with a History of PTSD and mTBI residuals was my Admin Sep discharge diagnosis.

June 2016- submitted file
July 2016 - given case number.
May 2018 - Given an AO I did not agree with.
June-Aug 2018 - Finally found a way for the ABCMR to recieve my response and SSA/DoD/German Medical docs sent.
Aug 2018 - Was given a number to call for updates. Message me and I can send it privately.

Now I wait for the ABCMR to actually board my file and render decision so I can move onto the next stage and do the Fed Court stuff. I dont know how long they have to board it or how long it will take for me to receive said decision. They gave me 21 days to respond to them, I'm sure they from how things go I wont get a response till next year. Best of luck to you in court. Wish they had a lawyer that would take all these case for after 2008 for PD/AD diagnosis and do a class action. Good luck to you though, hope you get a fair chance and get what you are fighting for either at the board or court.
Hello! New to the forum, but not new to the situation we are all experiencing from this process. I've been waiting since the summer of 2017 for the outcome of my case. I too could use that number as well. Like everyone else, I've gotten the basic responses back from the emails I've sent out, except for on one occasion. The person explained to me the boards situation and new timeline from 18 months to 24 months, because of the increase in cases based off of the PTSD swell of incoming cases. I was also told the exact days that I've been on their books, along with an example to which they were seeing cases well over 800 days at that time. This was 4 months ago. So! I too would love to know what's going on with my case as of now as well. Thanks