To DAWG first?

Pavetim

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Does your condition get evaluated by the DAWG before the PCM writes his NARSUM or after? I'm trying to figure out if my PCM or the DAWG coded me as 37 caise the AFI says PCM cannot be the one to code you

I am assuming you are Air Force. My medical board was started at an Air Force Clinic, before it was referred to the Navy (my service).

My medical provider wrote the NARSUM and initiated the MEB process. The PEBLO then got my NMA from my command and sent my whole packet to the DAWG to review and sign off.

That is just my experience with the DAWG, not sure if that answers your question.

Hi! I'm ADAF. My PCM assigned a code 31 until the DAWG met (5/17th or so). The DAWG decided I would undergo an MEB and they then changed the code 31 to a code 37 (5/24). The NARSUM was just sent to the PEBLO from my PCM about 1.5 weeks ago (7/20); now I'm waiting on the Commander's Statement (due yesterday). Hope that helps some!

Hi! I'm ADAF. My PCM assigned a code 31 until the DAWG met (5/17th or so). The DAWG decided I would undergo an MEB and they then changed the code 31 to a code 37 (5/24). The NARSUM was just sent to the PEBLO from my PCM about 1.5 weeks ago (7/20); now I'm waiting on the Commander's Statement (due yesterday). Hope that helps some!
How often does the DAWG meet? I just got put on a code 31. Pretty sure I'll probably go to MEB.

How often does the DAWG meet? I just got put on a code 31. Pretty sure I'll probably go to MEB.
At least every 30 days, but, depending on the installation/command, more often, weekly.