Unexplained Loss of Conciousness

I've had three unexplained loss of consciousness events in the last three years. And medical cant find the cause and have recommended for a MEB. What do I do, any ideas ? I am obviously gonna fight it but can they actually medically discharge someone without first knowing the cause. And also, has anyone else had this kind of problem ?

There are many things that can lead to loss of consciousness. Have you asked for referrals for a workup?

I've had three unexplained loss of consciousness events in the last three years. And medical cant find the cause and have recommended for a MEB. What do I do, any ideas ? I am obviously gonna fight it but can they actually medically discharge someone without first knowing the cause. And also, has anyone else had this kind of problem ?

Yes, you can be discharged without knowing the cause. Typically if you have a LOC with unknown etiology it will be diagnosed as Syncope.

Are far as meeting standards for retention per AR 40-501, Syncope itself is considered unfitting when it is cardiac related or heat exhaustion related and interferes with your ability to perform your duties.