Unfit

limbolife

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Found unfit 1st of January. Put my house on the market and it sold in 2 weeks full offer so we wouldn't fall into a mortgage crisis. Navy move won't let me use my move without orders so now I'm out of pocketing a PODS with my wife who is due in March with our 2 sons back to our hometown in the South. No given date when the findings will be in or what a compensation % will be to make sure we can afford a rental well be signing in February. Can't drop an application because I'll burn bridges with a start date. I'm just venting thanks for listening to my wine and cheese.

Diagnosis from the VA
PTSD
RHINITIS
DEVIATED SEPTUM
PARTIAL LOSS TASTE/SMELL
SLEEP APNEA
SOME BONE IN MY SHOULDER IS CHIPPED FROM BREACHING DOORS
PULMONARY DISEASE
ATHRITIS IN MY FEET SEEN BY XRAY
IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME
Hopefully this adds up to something because I'm a man but a nervous wreck to keep a roof over the families head in such short notice while dealing with anxiety chest pain attacks like an angry honeybadger is living in me.

that sounds, well reads, like you have a stressful situation. I am sorry that you have to go through this man. keep your head up and feel free to vent here, that's what we're all here for is support brother.

I feel your pain. The waiting game sucks so much. I have been waiting for the most part during the duration of my case. I am now at the point where I signed for my findings and acknowledged the ratings (Signed 30 Dec 2015). The PEB Board is still sitting and hasn't issued an index number for PERS to send out a release order.

What sucks the most is the fact that I was told 2 weeks from signing my ratings that I'll get release orders. My wife quit her job, I found a new job to where I am going without really knowing my start date, so now I'm just sitting here wondering what the future holds for me. I hope PEB can hurry the f up.