Update 4 Navy East Coast Peeps

limbolife

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
So I started my Board in august 2015. C&P exams completed in September. VA packet signed on 26th November. January 2nd unofficially found unfit. 9th of February VA received my package from PEB

The update I have is from the time the VA receives your packet to the time you receive your findings is 30-60 days. I have a good PEBLO unlike a lot on this site. I know this won't make a lot of people happy that still have the PEB reviewing but you can throw that 120 day goal out the window. By the way my MEB and VA was as well documented with evidence and clean cut as you can imagine. Best of luck. Post updates here!!!!

in the southeast region, 3 people who were about a month ahead of my timeline just received percentages this week.

It's been about three weeks since the VA received the notification from the VA and my ebenefits still says "Gathering Evidence". Hopefully that info is pretty accurate and they start reviewing my case soon (maybe next week) and THANK YOU for that tidbit. I'm glad you're able to get info and share it with us because all I get is the run around and a big game of Pong played with the whole "you have to call your PEBLO/MSC" and the standard script the VA reads to you about when your case was open and they won't tell you squat other than that. I even asked for the number for the Regional Office so I could contact them (which I believe is Roanoke), and they won't give it to me. Tried the Hampton VA and they're useless as everyone else. If anyone has any contacts that can be helpful please share. Other than that just guess I gotta sit and twiddle my thumbs more.

its been 3 months with no word on my fit or unfit, or my ratings, been on pending decision approval for 3 months