Update To Meb

expressy

Registered Member
Hello All,
I wanted to first say Thank You for this forum and all the information that we have received thus far. I know it will continue to be beneficial to us as we transition.
My husband Started this process officially in May 2018. He is a CW2 in the Army and he has served 11yrs, his ratings came back DOD 70% TDRL and the VA ratings were 100% P&T . Altogether the process was not bad and his PEB was Awesome and everyone that played a part was great as well. I will let you all know how the final transition goes.. Again Thanks:)

@expressy

It is great to hear things went well for you and your husband. Best wishes to you both, as you enter into the next phase of life. There is life after the military and it can be great! Mike

Thank you very much, I look forward to all that is in store during this next season of our life:)

I wish you and your husband the best of luck! This board is overflowing with amazingly useful information. Never be afraid to reach out, as there are experts all over. I'm just starting down what will likely be a long road until my retirement is complete, and I will frequent this board for help. Good luck!

Keep treatment and clinical records up to date until you are finally PDRL. It's a great feeling finally being a civilian again when you exit out of service if you ask me.