Update

spartan34

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Signature block has been updated with my timeline, received my Unfit ratings last week 70% DOD/100% VA TDRL, now the wait for retirement orders...How long does that normally take?

I'm jealous. My IPEB requested VA rating on 3 May, and sent them back 17 May. Still sitting at Pending Decision Approval. I hope I'm just a couple days behind you and hear something this week.

From all the reading I've done on the site, Air Force generates orders within 3 weeks.

Wow I feel like yours has moved quickly. I hope to be in your shoes soon. I’m waiting to get C&P exams done now.

You are not really retired until you get PDRL the DOD will mail you your final orders and your certificate at that time until then you kinda still in limbo. This whole TDRL thing is kinda weird.

Wow I feel like yours has moved quickly. I hope to be in your shoes soon. I’m waiting to get C&P exams done now.
I don't contest anything or appeal anything along the way, that probably helped.

You are not really retired until you get PDRL the DOD will mail you your final orders and your certificate at that time until then you kinda still in limbo. This whole TDRL thing is kinda weird.
I am as retired as anyone else until they tell me otherwise.

Signature block has been updated with my timeline, received my Unfit ratings last week 70% DOD/100% VA TDRL, now the wait for retirement orders...How long does that normally take?

They've only been taking about a week locally, but have to coincide with PTDY/Terminal and end-of-month separation.

Received retirement orders today, effective retirement date is 28 Aug 18!