Updated Timeline

tjay

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Thought I would clean this up and add some information as I have gotten a few messages. My timeline:

?? Jul 18 - Referred to DAWG
10 Aug 18 - Code 37
7 Sep 18 - Commander Impact letter sent (after being submitted to the wrong commander, no telling how long it sat with the wrong commander)
12 Sep 18 - PEBLO forwards the CC Impact Letter to me for signature
1-5ish Oct 18 - IRILO sent to AFPC
12 Oct 18 - Full Board directed
19 Oct 18 - VA MSC, listed 27 Conditions
1 Nov 18 - VA C&P exams
5 Nov 18 - VA C&P exams
14 Nov 18 - VA C&P exams
19 Dec 18 - Signed NARSUM/Package uploaded
20 Dec 18 - AFPC notification of QC process
31 Dec 18 - VA Received Request for ratings
29 Jan 19 - Case assigned to a rating Team
13 Feb 19 - Case closes out on ebennies says decision made, letter mailed
14 Feb 19 - AFPC receieves ratings, forwards to PEBLO 60/100 P&T sign all in the same date pick 28 May as official retirement day

They need my med hold MFR to forward with my case, they never had me do one because they thought I would have been able to line up my DOS perfectly since I had so much retainability left but they still need the MFR regardless. So signing that in the morning and AFPC is going to work to get my case moving faster, if my case manager who is on leave hasn't already, since I am almost within a week of when I need to start terminal. With that said, don't be afraid to ask your PEBLO to call people. My PEBLO hasn't been doing this long, was iffy about making calls and the old PEBLO came in the office and called the case managers at AFPC no problem they even helped me calculate and select my DOS and asked when I needed to be gone. Regardless of what you believe or hear they want to help us because it helps them clear their backlog. Orders can be cut in a matter of hours, it does not take 30 days as some people will tell you. Again it will vary case by case, but in most, your orders can be cut rather quickly. My girlfriend did this for 10 years before she was medically retired, and she backs up my statements 100%. Just don't be a dick, after all its people working this process not machines and most are really willing to help however they can.

Case has currently stalled with my case manager after signing on the 14th. A process that takes a day or two now has been dragging along and no one knows what the f my case manager is doing. He is at work, ignoring my PEBLOs calls as she has called others who say he is sitting at his desk.....doing nothing but wont answer.

Thank u for posting this my paperwork was sent to afpc last Friday so I’m waiting for a unfit/fit determination I really hope I hear back something soon

1 Mar orders in hand on the day I’m suppose to start terminal but I’ll take it. If it wasn’t for the screw up of not having me do a med hold id be on my way out the door now.

1 Mar orders in hand on the day I’m suppose to start terminal but I’ll take it. If it wasn’t for the screw up of not having me do a med hold id be on my way out the door now.

How did you receive your orders? Peblo or mpf?

Thank u for posting this my paperwork was sent to afpc last Friday so I’m waiting for a unfit/fit determination I really hope I hear back something soon
Curiosity question. I am at the IRILO stage waiting to hear back, I read on an Air Force power point that if AFPC directs a full MEB at the IRILO stage then your chances of being deemed fit for duty are below 6%. Does anyone know how true that is? I was thinking their would be a higher % of people being returned to Duty by a Full MEB then that. That makes me alittle nervous, so when I hear back from the IRILO if they say full MEB, I will most likely be out.

When did your extension letter go through mpf?

When did your extension letter go through mpf?

Extension was signed yesterday morning and they processed it a few hours later.

Curiosity question. I am at the IRILO stage waiting to hear back, I read on an Air Force power point that if AFPC directs a full MEB at the IRILO stage then your chances of being deemed fit for duty are below 6%. Does anyone know how true that is? I was thinking their would be a higher % of people being returned to Duty by a Full MEB then that. That makes me alittle nervous, so when I hear back from the IRILO if they say full MEB, I will most likely be out.

If your commander deems your conditions prevent you from doing your job as well as your pcm then chances are high you will be found unfit. If you want to stay in I’d talk to your commander and pcm

If your commander deems your conditions prevent you from doing your job as well as your pcm then chances are high you will be found unfit. If you want to stay in I’d talk to your commander and pcm
Thanks! My commander found me fit but put will impact me in a deployed environment. So I’m not sure how things will go with the new policy about deploy or get out.

Thanks! My commander found me fit but put will impact me in a deployed environment. So I’m not sure how things will go with the new policy about deploy or get out.

They are cracking down the deploy or get out so I won’t even lie, yoj may bot have a leg to stand on.

Reactions: 64P
My extension processed Monday and still no orders

I stayed on my PEBLO to contact my case manager. Theres no reason you shouldn’t have yours. My case manager seemed to be very lazy and required daily reminders

I stayed on my PEBLO to contact my case manager. Theres no reason you shouldn’t have yours. My case manager seemed to be very lazy and required daily reminders
Yeah I was in contact with my peblo everyday of the week. Hopefully I get them Monday. Anxious to out process the base already. My final out is supposed to be in 2 weeks

Yeah I was in contact with my peblo everyday of the week. Hopefully I get them Monday. Anxious to out process the base already. My final out is supposed to be in 2 weeks

I was suppose to leave Friday. I legit almost did all my out processing friday had it not been for the flight med doc being out and needed and appointment with AFRC. I hope you get them this week, stay in your PEBLO

Yea I read that as well but have heard of many people coming mack deemed fit so not sure. I had my cc state "fit" but my PCM thinks I am unfit. I am hoping for an unfit as I have struggled with uncontrollable migraines and they have not been able to find an adequate treatment the botox injections are doing nothing for me but we shall see. These posts are so helpful.

Final out, blue Id card in hand car was packed and on the road before my ID finished lol.

Final out, blue Id card in hand car was packed and on the road before my ID finished lol.
Wow that’s amazing congratulations!! I hope I am in your shoes soon!! Thank you so much for your post it gives me a little hope that there might be some light at the end of the tunnel.