zvm96

Registered Member
01 NOV 2018 Pre Ides Briefing
04 DEC 2018 Commander’s Impact Statement/ package submitted to AFPC
20 DEC 2018 Full MEB returned
26 DEC 2018 Full MEB briefing
02 JAN 2018 VA Initial Briefing 15 conditions listed
07 JAN 2018 Notification of C&P exams 9 appointments from 14 JAN until 29 JAN

Was wondering if anyone had any idea of an estimated time I have left so I can start preparing for the transition to the civilian world? If all goes well and I am satisfied with my rating and time that would be added for a formal board?

tjay

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Timelines will vary by case, then also if here are any appeals or additional information needed. It seems the Air Force is trying to hold to the new timelines and have people out within the 230 days. It seems for most the longest hold up has been with the NARSUMs and of course waiting on the VA ratings. I spoke with the Providence VA office earlier this week, they received my request for ratings on 28 Dec and it has been assigned to a rater. Some of the raters are backed up and some are, so seems to depend on the luck of the draw. Mine has moved along rather quickly, it just took my local med group a while to actually trigger a full MEB.

chaplaincharlie

Staff Member
PEB Forum Lifetime Supporter
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
My advice is to commit zero dollars to house or moving until you have orders. Timelines very greatly.

sturner53

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Timelines will vary by case, then also if here are any appeals or additional information needed. It seems the Air Force is trying to hold to the new timelines and have people out within the 230 days. It seems for most the longest hold up has been with the NARSUMs and of course waiting on the VA ratings. I spoke with the Providence VA office earlier this week, they received my request for ratings on 28 Dec and it has been assigned to a rater. Some of the raters are backed up and some are, so seems to depend on the luck of the draw. Mine has moved along rather quickly, it just took my local med group a while to actually trigger a full MEB.
I called and my package is with a backed up rater, guy said 3-4 weeks before looked at...

tjay

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I called and my package is with a backed up rater, guy said 3-4 weeks before looked at...
I was told when I called to expect proposed ratings beginning of Feb. I hope this holds true because my job wants me in place by end of March. I do hope we both see a quick turn around as this has been a long stressful process for me and for you as well I am sure.

sturner53

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I was told when I called to expect proposed ratings beginning of Feb. I hope this holds true because my job wants me in place by end of March. I do hope we both see a quick turn around as this has been a long stressful process for me and for you as well I am sure.
I checked ebennies and i guess mine is done, its in the prep for notification stage, i guess they werent as backed up.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">