Usmc PEB timeline question

Hello everyone, if anyone could help me here, I am desperate. I just want to know how long it usually takes to get your findings back.
I signed and my peb package was sent Feb 17th , 2019.
Just want to know if anyone is in the same boat or know how long roughly it should take. Thanks for any answers!

If found Fit, then very quickly, within 2-4 weeks. If Unfit, then your package is sent off to the VA Rating Activity for combined DOD and VA ratings. Return time to getting findings if found Unfit is averaging 6-8 weeks, depending upon the complexity of the case. Some cases come back within 4 weeks, some take 8-12. but 6-8 weeks is about average if initially found Unfit on the IPEB level.

If found Fit, then very quickly, within 2-4 weeks. If Unfit, then your package is sent off to the VA Rating Activity for combined DOD and VA ratings. Return time to getting findings if found Unfit is averaging 6-8 weeks, depending upon the complexity of the case. Some cases come back within 4 weeks, some take 8-12. but 6-8 weeks is about average if initially found Unfit on the IPEB level.
I appreciate it brother, I guess it's taking longer than usual but wanted to get an idea of where I'm at, I've heard horror stories of people being in longer than a year on a board that's why I'm asking I don't want that

My package was sent off on 26 feb it took exactly 30 days Mar 26 I found unfit. I don't have ratings but got peblo to look up fit unfit sometimes they will sometimes they say they cant but they can I watched mine do it less than 5 min. If they wont call Peb in DC if east coast and ask where your package is if it has been sent to va then most likely unfit. It seems to be a little bet of a hustle to find out if fit unfit but worth it if you find out other wise you will have to wait until ratings done and that could be a few months. Hope this helps.

My package was sent off on 26 feb it took exactly 30 days Mar 26 I found unfit. I don't have ratings but got peblo to look up fit unfit sometimes they will sometimes they say they cant but they can I watched mine do it less than 5 min. If they wont call Peb in DC if east coast and ask where your package is if it has been sent to va then most likely unfit. It seems to be a little bet of a hustle to find out if fit unfit but worth it if you find out other wise you will have to wait until ratings done and that could be a few months. Hope this helps.
Thanks I appreciate it! I figured I was found unfit since it's been over 1 month and a half, I just want to see if anybody has the same timeline as me and if they have gotten their ratings yet, if you hear anything about your findings back please let me know, thankyou

Hopefully for everyone else's sake... my case is an anomaly

My case was sent to the PEB last April (2018)... I've had a lot of issues with the PEB and their findings, been through the IPEB (they made an admin error), FPEB (to appeal the admin error, but they completely changed the findings for the worse), PFR to Director SECNAVCORB (who gave very clear instructions to the PEB to correct the admin error on the IPEB), 3 weeks later received "new IPEB" results which were still wrong, emailed my attorneys and PEBLO who in turn emailed the PEB, now (over one week later) I'm still waiting on corrected IPEB results. Once I receive those I will submit a VA ratings reconsideration appeal and don't anticipate actually getting out until Aug of this year...

Thanks I appreciate it! I figured I was found unfit since it's been over 1 month and a half, I just want to see if anybody has the same timeline as me and if they have gotten their ratings yet, if you hear anything about your findings back please let me know, thankyou
ill keep you updated your timeline is similar to mine, will do

Hopefully for everyone else's sake... my case is an anomaly

My case was sent to the PEB last April (2018)... I've had a lot of issues with the PEB and their findings, been through the IPEB (they made an admin error), FPEB (to appeal the admin error, but they completely changed the findings for the worse), PFR to Director SECNAVCORB (who gave very clear instructions to the PEB to correct the admin error on the IPEB), 3 weeks later received "new IPEB" results which were still wrong, emailed my attorneys and PEBLO who in turn emailed the PEB, now (over one week later) I'm still waiting on corrected IPEB results. Once I receive those I will submit a VA ratings reconsideration appeal and don't anticipate actually getting out until Aug of this year...
I'm sorry man I feel desperate as is I can't even complain next to your case, I hope everything goes smooth though and you get the best amount and it goes quickly.

Mine went to the IPEB 15 March and then the VA started my review on 19 March so I'm guessing unfit but they wont tell me. I just keep asking PEBLO for updates. I was also told it is taking 6-10 weeks.

Mine went to the IPEB on 15 March, and then the VA started my review on 19 March so I'm guessing unfit, but they won't tell me. I keep asking PEBLO for updates. I was also told it is taking 6-10 weeks.

The good news- if you had been found Fit, the case would not have been forwarded to the VA D-RAS. So, at least one condition must have been deemed service-disqualifying.

Mine went to the IPEB 15 March and then the VA started my review on 19 March so I'm guessing unfit but they wont tell me. I just keep asking PEBLO for updates. I was also told it is taking 6-10 weeks.
Keep me updated please! Thanks

The good news- if you had been found Fit, the case would not have been forwarded to the VA D-RAS. So, at least one condition must have been deemed service-disqualifying.
Yeah I figured I just don't want to wait really long for me to get out I've been passed my EAS date for a couple months now

Will do. I probably have an interview in the next week for a job so I would like to get all this done as soon as possible.

I will keep updating. Good luck to everyone.

Hello everyone, if anyone could help me here, I am desperate. I just want to know how long it usually takes to get your findings back.
I signed and my peb package was sent Feb 17th , 2019.
Just want to know if anyone is in the same boat or know how long roughly it should take. Thanks for any answers!

my package was signed and sent out January 11th. Received my findings today. Took way longer than i anticipated but i'm just thankful it's over. The whole waiting and not knowing will eat ya alive so just try and forget about it. PEB number is 202-685-6422... The only time i ever reached them was after 10am but they can tell you where you case is in the process. Once VA is done rating it takes about 2 weeks for them to send the findings to your PEBLO.

my package was signed and sent out January 11th. Received my findings today. Took way longer than i anticipated but i'm just thankful it's over. The whole waiting and not knowing will eat ya alive so just try and forget about it. PEB number is 202-685-6422... The only time i ever reached them was after 10am but they can tell you where you case is in the process. Once VA is done rating it takes about 2 weeks for them to send the findings to your PEBLO.
CONGRATS on your findings and thanks I think this will be a lesson in patience for all of us waiting on findings.

PEBLO contacted be this morning and apparently they are taking about a month to get ratings done before being sent to the case manager which will then take another week or so before being sent to the PEBLO. should have a decision at least by the end of the month by my estimation. but who really knows. The PEBLO wants me to ping her next week to check on it.

Congrats man good luck! Thanks for letting me know so I have an idea it really does eat me up everyday I check lol

PEBLO contacted be this morning and apparently they are taking about a month to get ratings done before being sent to the case manager which will then take another week or so before being sent to the PEBLO. should have a decision at least by the end of the month by my estimation. but who really knows. The PEBLO wants me to ping her next week to check on it.
Hopefully you know soon I'm so impatient lol

UPDATE: 4/11/19 EBenefits changed to preparation for Decision...fingers crossed ….( Maybe means something soon maybe not just noticed the change today.)