10 OCT, unfit finding.
27 Nov, proposed ratings sent to PEB.
9 DEC, findings received.
15 DEC, I signed my findings
19 DEC, PEBLO signed findings
6 JAN, EAS Received
30 MAR, EAS
when you say "
27 Nov, proposed ratings sent to PEB." is that when your case closed on the VA website?

when you say "
27 Nov, proposed ratings sent to PEB." is that when your case closed on the VA website?
I really can’t be sure. I think so, but no one really told me anything ever. I just pieced it together as I went along.

17 Aug PEB accepted.
10 OCT, unfit finding.
6 JAN, EAS Received
30 MAR, EAS
I signed 28 DEC so I will probably get a new EAS in 7 more days. Also did you have leave saved up?

17 Aug PEB accepted.
10 OCT, unfit finding.
6 JAN, EAS Received
30 MAR, EAS
I signed my findings (unfit) January 3rd and still haven’t received my updated eas. What can I do? I am expedited to transition and still have to worry about relocation, job transfer for my spouse etc.

I signed my findings (unfit) January 3rd and still haven’t received my updated eas. What can I do? I am expedited to transition and still have to worry about relocation, job transfer for my spouse etc.
I signed dec 28th still no eas mine was audited maybe yours was too

I signed dec 28th still no eas mine was audited maybe yours was too
I speculate that may be the case but I got an email earlier today saying that my case (maybe yours too) got sent to MSSR-4 on January 23rd. They are the ones that ultimately decide and update your EAS.

I speculate that may be the case but I got an email earlier today saying that my case (maybe yours too) got sent to MSSR-4 on January 23rd. They are the ones that ultimately decide and update your EAS.
I asked my PEBLO she said it's still being audited. My next child is going to be born in a week and I have no timeframe to plan. This really sucks.

I asked my PEBLO she said it's still being audited. My next child is going to be born in a week and I have no timeframe to plan. This really sucks.
Not as important as literally giving birth to a child, but my wife has a pending job offer that can really help us get ahead and keep our finances in order pending and we can’t act on anything until I get it updated. I know it’s frustrating, but hopefully we’ll get the good news soon!

Not as important as literally giving birth to a child, but my wife has a pending job offer that can really help us get ahead and keep our finances in order pending and we can’t act on anything until I get it updated. I know it’s frustrating, but hopefully we’ll get the good news soon!
Hopefully!

Case closed on the VA website today, February 2nd. I was peb accepted September 28th and unfit November 3rd.

I checked my va claims closed on January 28 I saw yesterday it and called the va today to email me my proposed rate