USMC Timeline

MikeUSMC

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Apr 3 2020- Referred to med board
Apr 16 2020- VA claims made
*COVID*
Aug 3 2020- All C&P exams complete
Sept 16 2020- NARSUM, NMA, Personal statement complete and package is sent to PEB

Currently waiting for results

I know we spoke earlier but we have the same timeline! I started my my April 3rd and my case was submitted to the PEB on September 14th so you should find out this week!

Any update on your case? My last VA exam was on November 12th. As soon as QTC gets all my stuff back to the PEBLO I will be where you were at.

Any update on your case? My last VA exam was on November 12th. As soon as QTC gets all my stuff back to the PEBLO I will be where you were at.
Yes, Oct 26 got my findings. Nov 9 got retirement date of Dec 30. Currently on PTAD

Nice! That gives me an estimate of a timeline, looks like the USMC is processing PEBs quickly huh? My referred conditions are hips, back, and MH.

Mike, how long after you got your UNIFT finding did it take to get your retirement and go on PTAD?

I just got my UNFIT back, am going to call MMSR4 to see how fast they will give me my date so i can start PTAD since i have already checked out and my household goods and family are already back in VA.

If you just got them, MMSR4 won't have the results. It has to go to the PEB and then they send it to MMSR4. I'd estimate about 2 weeks, maybe 3 with thanksgiving. If you're retiring, I'd estimate Jan 30. If separating, Jan 15. And PTAD can be broken up mon-fri if you are staying in the local area. Otherwise, it will be 20 days concurrent. Where are you stationed?

I just got my UNFIT back, am going to call MMSR4 to see how fast they will give me my date so i can start PTAD since i have already checked out and my household goods and family are already back in VA.
Didn't click reply so doing this to make sure you get the notification

im statione in Hawaii. I am retiring and just trying to get back to VA as fast as i can.

with PTAD and leave that should let me leave around first week of December, they told me 30 days of PTAD at IPAC?

I have checked out of everywhere except for IPAC, S1, and the command sections. does MMSR4 have to issue the retirement date before you can leave on PTAD/LEAVE?

Yes because thats the only way to know how much leave you can use. My date came so fast, I couldn't use all my leave. And you'll pick up your dd214 before you go

I have checked out of everywhere except for IPAC, S1, and the command sections. does MMSR4 have to issue the retirement date before you can leave on PTAD/LEAVE?
You'll have time. I did my entire checkout sheet in 3 days and was on ptad the next week

oh ok, so yeah i will try to see if i know anyone at MMSR4 and then just sell the rest of the leave back.