USMC Timeline

Has anyone heard anything back from DC?, I'm currently waiting to hear if i will be found fit or unfit.

Has anyone heard anything back from DC?, I'm currently waiting to hear if i will be found fit or unfit.
Still waiting for a reply also. Package was sent up December 22nd. Ill keep everyone updated every step of the way.

I've been waiting since nov 18th. MOL said PEB accepted the case on Dec 17th. Recently other Marines have reported findings in a much shorter time frame.
Get ahold of your PEBLO and ask when they sent your package to DC. Then get ahold of the VA and ask for any updates or if there has been any findings made currently. I'm still waiting for DC to find me Fit/Unfit, and to give me a DOD rating. My package was sent Dec 22nd. I call my Peblo/Attorny Every other day to keep up on updates and I call the VA every single day.

This mentality has helped me keep track of the fact that the VA did their part and gave me a Proposed rating. And I got Emailed my proposed findings documentation, listing my claims and what or how they did their %'s on them. Nobody will help you the way you can help yourself. Call as frequent as you can to keep track of everything and it'll help ease some of the stress of the weight knowing any updates the moment they come.

(also depending on how big your claim package is will determine if it'll take longer than normal) Don't quote me on any of this, just personal experience.

VA did their part and gave me a Proposed rating. And I got Emailed my proposed findings documentation, listing my claims and what or how they did their %'s on them.
you received a breakdown of your proposed VA ratings even though you haven’t heard back from the PEB?
I only received the total percentage - when I called and asked for a breakdown I was told I don’t get a copy of that until the PEB is finished (and I’m found unfit).

Get ahold of your PEBLO and ask when they sent your package to DC. Then get ahold of the VA and ask for any updates or if there has been any findings made currently. I'm still waiting for DC to find me Fit/Unfit, and to give me a DOD rating. My package was sent Dec 22nd. I call my Peblo/Attorny Every other day to keep up on updates and I call the VA every single day.

This mentality has helped me keep track of the fact that the VA did their part and gave me a Proposed rating. And I got Emailed my proposed findings documentation, listing my claims and what or how they did their %'s on them. Nobody will help you the way you can help yourself. Call as frequent as you can to keep track of everything and it'll help ease some of the stress of the weight knowing any updates the moment they come.

(also depending on how big your claim package is will determine if it'll take longer than normal) Don't quote me on any of this, just personal experience.
See mine was sent DEC 9th was already found unfit found out through the VA. My Peblo doesn’t tell me jack just to be patient and wait. Went to the dashboard the other day and informal PEB and VA stuff was done January 5th. Been stuck on PEB findings just wondering how much longer I’m gonna have to wait.

you received a breakdown of your proposed VA ratings even though you haven’t heard back from the PEB?
I only received the total percentage - when I called and asked for a breakdown I was told I don’t get a copy of that until the PEB is finished (and I’m found unfit).
I received a proposed rating, but a week later, maybe week and a half, called and asked for my entire package and they said it was actually shipping to my mailing address(VA PACKAGE) But it never made it here. So instead I asked them to email it to me and they did. So I got to see what and how they rated everything per VA. Still waiting on DOD to find me unfit/Fit and get my ratings from them. Any day now...

Some people get their proposed ratings, some get their full VA Package. I think it just depends on who you talk to.

Try calling the VA To get updates from them, see what's been done or where it's at.

Yeah that’s who I talked to, they said they found me unfit other then that they said they can’t see anything else.
Found unfit, did you get your Proposed ratings back? As in just an overall rating?

Found unfit, did you get your Proposed ratings back? As in just an overall rating?
Yes I was unofficially told by the VA that I’m getting 100% and that they did everything on there end that whatever PEB is doing is on there end and they can’t see anything.

Yes I was unofficially told by the VA that I’m getting 100% and that they did everything on there end that whatever PEB is doing is on there end and they can’t see anything.
I'm currently in the same boat as you. Got my rating at 90% with special compensation and now just waiting on the DOD to do their thing.

After everyone I've talked to it seems that there's no way to get any updates from the DOD side of this process. Your PEB Attorney is able to see when the DOD finds you "Fit or Unfit". That's the most of an update you can get until your PEBLO tells you when their done. When did you get your ratings?

I'm currently in the same boat as you. Got my rating at 90% with special compensation and now just waiting on the DOD to do their thing.

After everyone I've talked to it seems that there's no way to get any updates from the DOD side of this process. Your PEB Attorney is able to see when the DOD finds you "Fit or Unfit". That's the most of an update you can get until your PEBLO tells you when their done. When did you get your ratings?
I got told my ratings and what not in 20 December. I just don’t see how it takes this long. I’ve seen people get there stuff back in like 2 weeks once PEB has it.

I got told my ratings and what not in 20 December. I just don’t see how it takes this long. I’ve seen people get there stuff back in like 2 weeks once PEB has it.
Same, I got my ratings back December 21st/December 22nd. We should be getting word back any day now, but I was also told it can take anywhere from 4-6 weeks to get everything back. Marine corps does move faster than most branches from what I've heard.

Any update on your end? Found unfit from DOD side of IDES on Jan 21st. Within 10 days I should have my ratings/findings back.

I was found unfit on January 5th still no word back for me yet.
That's crazy, I was found unfit on the 21st of January and was told by the end of this week ill be getting my package back with both my ratings DOD/VA.. Hopefully, ill get it, but we'll see. Seems like their taking forever now.

Hey everyone question on this, when will you receive your va pay? is it the day you start or the following month

That's crazy, I was found unfit on the 21st of January and was told by the end of this week ill be getting my package back with both my ratings DOD/VA.. Hopefully, ill get it, but we'll see. Seems like their taking forever now.
Still nothing on my end. Why?