USMC Timeline

Luck0621

Registered Member
Oct 2019 - 1st Limdu started and no clear diagnosis but MRI ordered.
December 2019 - MRI finds subtalar joint coalition and doctors recommend conservative treatment.
Mar 2020 - Talk to Doctor about surgery as condition is not being sustained by injections, but due to covid they couldnt operate.
May 2020 - Primary care doctor starts 2nd Limdu, and believes with the surgery I "could" return to full duty.
June 2020 - Surgery for subtalar joint and gastroc recession in calf.
Oct 2020 - 30-60 follow up before expiration of limdu and doctors decide that I should be put in for PEB.
Nov 2020 - Paperwork was started but physician was new and that did not help, but was told to wait for him.
Dec 2020 - Told to get NMA done, and by late Dec I had it turned in.
Jan 4 2020 - Signed my PEB paperwork for preferred place to PCS to from OCONUS.
Jan 6 2020 - PCS orders to SEPS platoon populates on MOL.

Any advice or does anybody know what happens next? It sounds like I am just waiting to talk to the PEBLO in the states but no real clear answer.

SSK

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hello, Where are you OCONUS? I am also OCONUS and starting a board soon. My in house medical staff is confusing me with the order of how things work and I would like to discuss your experience.

Luck0621

Registered Member
Hello, Where are you OCONUS? I am also OCONUS and starting a board soon. My in house medical staff is confusing me with the order of how things work and I would like to discuss your experience.
Okinawa, feel free to message me and I will try to help you the best I can.

Garcia123

Registered Member
Okinawa, feel free to message me and I will try to help you the best I can.
I’m in Okinawa too. I just received orders to Camp Pendleton. Do you have any idea of the process that happens when we get back to the states? I’ve been having the run around with everyone I’ve talked to.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">