USMC Washington state

Poop Machine

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I need to compile my dates so I’ll be searching around and updating this as I dig through my emails.

Aug 11 21 - PEB Brief with PEBLO

Aug 20 21 - VA phone meeting to list out my claimed conditions.

Sep 3 21 - QTC exams complete (VA REP failed to acknowledge until sep 16th)

Oct 05 21 - Signed NARSUM rebuttal and IMR to add radiculopathy to my back pain referred condition.

Oct 10 21 - Completed a private DBQ With my physical therapist and submitted to VA.

Oct 13 21 - Doc added radiculopathy to NARSUM, re-signed by my and sent to PEBLO.

Oct 25 21 - PEBLO Received revised NARSUM from doc, Sent to PEB.

Awaiting MOL Notification.

Your medical board case has been referred to the PEB for action.
Date and Time:26 Aug 2021 @ 0001

Your medical board case has been accepted by the PEB for action.
Date and Time:02 Nov 2021 @ 2200

Don’t believe anything they say. You’ll save yourself a lot of pain

Don’t believe anything they say. You’ll save yourself a lot of pain
Oh, I know lol. I’ve been well aware of the situation. Just told him if it comes after march, I’ll be gone for a few months so either way I don’t really care tbh.

Found unfit 20% dod 100% VA...

I was expecting at LEAST 30% DOD...Do you guys think I should try a formal board for the 30% benefits?
Kinda frustrated ATM.

I'm also not interested in severance pay,...

Last edited:
Found unfit 20% dod 100% VA...

I was expecting at LEAST 30% DOD...Do you guys think I should try a formal board for the 30% benefits?
Kinda frustrated ATM.

I'm also not interested in severance pay,...
At this point since youre 100% Va I’d just sign them and move on. Personally I don’t think the benefits matter that much with 100% VA

At this point since youre 100% Va I’d just sign them and move on. Personally I don’t think the benefits matter that much with 100% VA

Thanks for the advice, I'm pretty frustrated at the moment. What would I be missing out on? A CAC card thats pretty much it? also My PEBLO says that my referred condition's % will be subtracted from my overall VA percentage. If I'm still at 100%, I don't pay back the severance. Is this true?

Thanks for the advice, I'm pretty frustrated at the moment. What would I be missing out on? A CAC card thats pretty much it? also My PEBLO says that my referred condition's % will be subtracted from my overall VA percentage. If I'm still at 100%, I don't pay back the severance. Is this true?
That and healthcare for you and your family. You’ll still have free healthcare for your conditions that are rated but that’s it. I believe your severance will still come out until it’s all paid back but could be wrong about that. Even if it does with a payment plan at 100% you probably won’t even notice it being taken out

100% gets CHAMP...what was your condition? Is there any reason you think it rates the increase?

100% gets CHAMP...what was your condition? Is there any reason you think it rates the increase?
Lower back + radiculopathy.

Lower back was rated at 20%. The examiner completely jacked my paperwork up. I submitted a complaint supplemented with a private exam that showed measurements that rate at least 40%. Also, they completely disregarded my radiculopathy even though the VA rated it 20% for each limb.

I'll definitely look into CHAMP. I think I need to get with my VA rep about the severance pay because I'm googling and seeing so much conflicting info. Now my PEBLO is saying I'd pay only 150 a month.

Lower back + radiculopathy.

Lower back was rated at 20%. The examiner completely jacked my paperwork up. I submitted a complaint supplemented with a private exam that showed measurements that rate at least 40%. Also, they completely disregarded my radiculopathy even though the VA rated it 20% for each limb.

I'll definitely look into CHAMP. I think I need to get with my VA rep about the severance pay because I'm googling and seeing so much conflicting info. Now my PEBLO is saying I'd pay only 150 a month.
I got 40% from va for my lower back, want me to compare DBQs?

For PTAD / Terminal,

If my EAS is 15 June 2022, would I request departure 27 May 2022 and return 15 June 2022? I'm confused why there is a return date on the request in MOL, don't you take terminal and get your DD214?

Also, if for example, I have 10 leave days and I want to add that to the PTAD leave, Do I just add the days to my request (so 17 May) or do I make a second request? I know I should ask my admin, but a response from you guys would be about a week faster.

Last edited:
You do your Outbound interview (travel section of MOL) and in that you will put your number of terminal leave days and ptad (20 days if med sep/retired). You get your DD214 the day your PTAD starts, once your PTAD ends your Terminal Leave begins. you do not come back since you have your DD214. Be sure to upload your DD214 to Va.gov asap to give it time to process so your va payments can begin soon after your EAS date.

You do your Outbound interview (travel section of MOL) and in that you will put your number of terminal leave days and ptad (20 days if med sep/retired). You get your DD214 the day your PTAD starts, once your PTAD ends your Terminal Leave begins. you do not come back since you have your DD214. Be sure to upload your DD214 to Va.gov asap to give it time to process so your va payments can begin soon after your EAS date.
Oh crap, somehow I forgot about the outbound interview thanks! So I shouldnt need to submit the leave or ptad spearately via the leave/liberty page right?

Oh crap, somehow I forgot about the outbound interview thanks! So I shouldnt need to submit the leave or ptad spearately via the leave/liberty page right?
It all gets submitted through the OBI. but keep in mind, it takes about 15 days once submitted for IPAC to process it and get your sep/retirement package ready but this could also be based on IPAC, your local one might be much fast than mine. You can always check with them cause that will affect when you start PTAD/TL

It all gets submitted through the OBI. but keep in mind, it takes about 15 days once submitted for IPAC to process it and get your sep/retirement package ready but this could also be based on IPAC, your local one might be much fast than mine. You can always check with them cause that will affect when you start PTAD/TL

PTAD still has to be approved through LEAVE/LIBERTY TAB. It will populate on OBI leave section (see attachment) and show the status of it.

Also SSK we signed on the same day. I hope we get our EAS's SOON!

Attachments

• OBIPTAD.JPG
    OBIPTAD.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 15
PTAD still has to be approved through LEAVE/LIBERTY TAB. It will populate on OBI leave section (see attachment) and show the status of it.

Also SSK we signed on the same day. I hope we get our EAS's SOON!
I talked to MMSR-4 this morning, they received my package from the PEB on the 7th. EAS should update soon.