VA claim check says 2nd claim closed

VisiblyHealthyGlow

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Please remind me - how long until I hear from my PEBLO to sign 199? Do the proposed ratings go to the PEB first? AKO has a 12 day window “PEB Findings” - does that mean something will happen in the next 2 weeks? I am giddy with excitement and relief!4209DD6B-623D-4FB3-8336-C93A371B1E03.jpeg

Please remind me - how long until I hear from my PEBLO to sign 199? Do the proposed ratings go to the PEB first? AKO has a 12 day window “PEB Findings” - does that mean something will happen in the next 2 weeks? I am giddy with excitement and relief!View attachment 4275
Every case and PEBLO are different, but for me. My claim closed on a Friday, PEBLO called me the next Wednesday. Signed my 199 the same day and by the following week I had my orders and post clearing paperwork!. I final out next Thursday!

Every case and PEBLO are different, but for me. My claim closed on a Friday, PEBLO called me the next Wednesday. Signed my 199 the same day and by the following week I had my orders and post clearing paperwork!. I final out next Thursday!

How many days of leave and PTDY do you have?! You’re exit seems super fast! I hope mine goes quickly once the unfit findings happen. I’m hoping to be out by Thanksgiving. I go to IPEB tomorrow and have only13 days of leave. No PTDY, since I just bought a new home at the base I’m currently stationed. Going nowhere anytime soon, since my hubby works on base as well.

How many days of leave and PTDY do you have?! You’re exit seems super fast! I hope mine goes quickly once the unfit findings happen. I’m hoping to be out by Thanksgiving. I go to IPEB tomorrow and have only13 days of leave. No PTDY, since I just bought a new home at the base I’m currently stationed. Going nowhere anytime soon, since my hubby works on base as well.
I'm taking 30 days and 20 PTDY And selling 26 days. MEB personnel can get 20PTDY if approved by a COL and 10 By a LTC.

I'm taking 30 days and 20 PTDY And selling 26 days. MEB personnel can get 20PTDY if approved by a COL and 10 By a LTC.
Im going to try for 20 days by a COL but I have 60 days of leave and am staying local so I have a feeling they won’t be sympathetic to the “job search” angle

Probably no PTDY (I’ll try for it!) but 60 days of leave :)

I’ll know more when I get my ratings but my DBQs omitted 1/3 of my referred condition. I sent in a supplemental to fix the error (PEBLO’s supervisor did not want to wait on the front end for another c&p exam) - so I guess I might need to appeal, which will make everything take longer...

Im going to try for 20 days by a COL but I have 60 days of leave and am staying local so I have a feeling they won’t be sympathetic to the “job search” angle
Yea, everyone(except for my CC) knows that I’m gonna be a stay-at-home mom and that we’re not moving, so I’m not sure what I’ll be able to help PTDY-wise...if anything. It’s worth a shot though!

Would anyone by chance have a number to the PEB? I’ve been told by the PAD that it’s downstairs and waiting for a signature so I can get it back and sign my 199 and get up out of here.